Working Solutions Dont want anything

**boo**

Had some horrible sad news last night and this morning an old friend had an accident yesterday on his stag do abroad fell
Over and ended up in intensive care , today they have switched off machine and he has gone .... Can't stop thinking about it and the thought of trying to stomach a soup :-( I have had a shake today early this morning but that is it (apart from water) so tired too not slept well :-(

Omg how said? Was he the groom? Omg that's horrible. Just try and make sure u get plenty of fluids and even a but if chicken x

Yes he was , suppose to be getting married in 4 weeks time ... Haven't seen him for a while but I've been sat here in disbelief all day ....

Oh god, how tragic. I'm so sorry - I can't really find any words for you other than to send you my thoughts and hugs xx

Im so sorry to read that you've lost a friend. I can't imagine how much disbelief you must be in right now. Make sure you get plenty of fluids and rest - if you're not up to shakes/soups today don't worry too much, try if you can, but if not - just keep your fluids up. I hope you're OK x

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear your sad news :(
Keep strong x

I'm so sorry, you must be in total shock :(

Please try and have your 3 packs though, I know you dont feel like having anything but not having any packs will make you feel headachey and horrible, you dont want to make yourself ill hun.

I am so sorry, that's awful news for you, make sure you are kind to yourself, keep up your fluids and just do the best you can :(
((((hugs))))
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww sweetie how horrid! Nothing I can say will make things better so I will just say I'm here if you need me. Stay strong xxx

Sorry to hear about your friend. Tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is awful, big hugs to you and his loved ones. Life is so precious. Xx

Thanks again guys , still Feel very sick today but haven't caved , just had another boiled egg again tonight seem
To be able to stomach that , hopefully I can get back to it tomorrow work should distract me !

Back