• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dorset cereals

Mr Gilbo

The dorset cereals are a HEXB, that's the plain, the apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry. However you have to have a ryvita with them to make it a true HEXB I think.

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
Some of the muesli are as well, I just checked a couple of days ago (unless they've been withdrawn that quickly!).

Are you looking online in the PDF that you download? As not all the hex are listed there; you need to go to Latest Healthy Extras in the weight loss tools section. :)

ammsas

The dorset cereals are a HEXB, that's the plain, the apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry. However you have to have a ryvita with them to make it a true HEXB I think.
The apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry don't need to have anything with them according to the SW magazine

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
The apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry don't need to have anything with them according to the SW magazine
Just checked online and the Dorset Cereals Simply Porridge can also be eaten without a scanbran/oat or ryvita.