Double Choc & Fiber 89

Mandz

Hi, can anyone tell me what the fiber89 is like as I think I may need some and I have tried the caramel bars which I didnt like at all - strange taste but love the cranberry bars as they have a bit of crunch to them - can you tell me what the double choc is like? Is it the same texture as the caramel? I assume the toffee is the same as well? Am finding that I want a few new flavours to keep me amused!! Thanks...

Hi, can anyone tell me what the fiber89 is like as I think I may need some and I have tried the caramel bars which I didnt like at all - strange taste but love the cranberry bars as they have a bit of crunch to them - can you tell me what the double choc is like? Is it the same texture as the caramel? I assume the toffee is the same as well? Am finding that I want a few new flavours to keep me amused!! Thanks...

Hi Mandz

The fibre89 is a tasteless, odourless powder. You can add it to your shakes or your water - I use 1 teaspoon per day.

The 'chewy' bars are double chocolate, caramel, malted toffee and chocolate orange.

The 'crunch' bars are peanut and cranberry!

HTHs
:)

Personally i dont like the caramel, but the malt toffee is yum! Like fudge! Its strange that they are so different!
The choc bar is ok, and the choc orange is lovely, but my fave is PEANUT!

I tried both caramel and malt toffee for the first time last week. A Saturday is the hardest for me since being on the CD, it is associated with treats, so my last meal last Saturday was the delicious malt toffee. I felt like i had hit the jackpot as it felt like i was having a real treat. It took me 20 mins to eat it as i savoured the flavour. Yum

Back