Double Whammy for me!!

pineapple

Silver Member
Well boys and girls, today finally came for me.. Todat was the day I had aimed to reach 12 stone exactly and today was also the day I was trying my dress on for the first time since I ordered it way bag in Oct last year!

I am over the moon to report back that today I actually bet my goal of 12 stone - only by half a lb but am so so chuffed to say am now into the 11 stones! Am weighing in at 11stone 13.5 lbs! So it gave me a huge boost and has totally made me want his more than ever!

Later today went to the dress shop, I had hardly slept last night cause I was so excited about seeing it but also scared for some bizzare reason it wouldnt feel loose, am also chuffed to bits to tell you, it was far too big!! I was very impressed and practially had to hold it on me! I was grinning from ear to ear!!! I am still wanting to lose AT LEAST one more stone (but going the way I have been lately lowering my target more than once it may be a tad bit more?I'll see how things go) So I am going back on 12th April for proper fitting and the alterations will be made from that date. I really need to be the size I am happy with by then, so I have to give it my all for these next few week! I am even more happier than before with my dress, I think its absolutely stunning and I so cant wait to see it all altered, I felt wonderful and very lucky to be standing there in the dres of my dreams. :D:D

I am over the moon to report back that today I actually bet my goal of 12 stone - only by half a lb but am so so chuffed to say am now into the 11 stones! Am weighing in at 11stone 13.5 lbs! So it gave me a huge boost and has totally made me want his more than ever!

awesomewag2.gif

Well done!!!

Later today went to the dress shop, I had hardly slept last night cause I was so excited about seeing it but also scared for some bizzare reason it wouldnt feel loose, am also chuffed to bits to tell you, it was far too big!! I was very impressed and practially had to hold it on me! I was grinning from ear to ear!!!

Happy Dance:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations!!!

Fantastic achievement!!!

Love Mini xxx

i'm really happy for you! you must be so pleased and even more so that the dress of your dreams is now so big on you :) have you got a picture to share? id love to know what it looks like...

h xx

Thanks, yes am so chuffed its too big as they wouldnt let me order a smaller one when i ordered it, prob thought I wouldnt do it! I suppose it was better not to have the added stress tho. The dress maker was there and she has booked me in for the alteration date - 12th April! So here goes!!!

Am not posting any pics, til after the wedding, want you all to see it once its perfect! Promise I will deffo post them tho! xx

So pleased to hear your double whammy news. And looking forward to seeing a pic of you in your beautiful dress after the wedding

Irene xx

Brilliant news, Pineapple. I'll bet you'll look fabulous.

Dam right! I was talking to the dress maker and trying to get an idea of price for alterations - she said she wouldna know til it was all done.... She said, thats what happens when you lose too much weight and I said, well I did ask for a smaller size so in theory I should get the alterations paid for by the shop - I was joking of course but she nearly choked on her tea! LOL!!!

Well done, that is brilliant news! You have done so well.

Its a great feeling isnt it? I am having my wedding dress made to order but have tried on the sample dress that the designer originally made. I went back to try it on for a 2nd time when I had lost about a stone and it already looked different. I cant imagine what it looks like now that I have lost over double that! She is not going to start making my dress until around april time, so I have until then to get to the weight that I want to be (can't decide what that is yet!). I cant wait!

Well done again, you must be so pleased.:D

Awwww hun i am so pleased for you. You sound really happy!! I the 11s that is fantastic, told you you would look stunning! A big well done, i have no doubts you will achieve your target by april hun xxx

Great news, good on you;)

so good to hear that! You will look fab on your special day - cant wait to see the pics :)

Congratulations sweetie, well done.

Hard work and all that effort has really paid of and i'm well chuffed for you

Remember ......

Thats fantastic, what an achievement. Well done pineapple, we look forward to seeing the pictures.

well done!!! fab news for you!!!

(I'd also repeat the question about the cost of the alterations to the shop, cos you never know! You did ask for the smaller size which they refused to do and now look at the unforeseen cost to you....hehe)

Oh well done....what a brilliant feeling...thanks for sharing....

Back