Down a dress size!! :)

Tash91

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :) That is all.

How is everyone doing? I thought I had knocked myself out of Ketosis by nibbling on a slice of Pizza the other day but the Ketostix say I am still in. GOOD NEWS!

Not feeling hungry today, just came back from a carvery lunch and drank black coffee the whole time. Also managed to stay away from the hog roast at a party last night. Things are looking up.
Not feeling as down as I was a few days ago.

Everyone had a good weekend?

Well done you.

Its the victories like not eating at a hog roast that give you the strength you need to stay in it for the long haul.

You go girl!

Thank you both :) I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was having unbelievable cravings for food for ages but yesterday and today it has not bothered me at all!

Well done on loosing a dress size and stoping ur self from eating it takes a lot of will power..I'm having a bad afternoon again I'm shaking so had to have my shake earlier..I read ur post and it's reminded me why I'm doing this :) how long did it take 4 u to loose a dress size and how much weight? If u don't mind me asking :)

Big well done hun :) x

Thanks everyone! :) Elle, it took me about a week to go down from a size 22/24 to a rather loose fitting size 20. I lost 10lb in 6 days!
Super cool! Not hungry one bit now too.
YAY! Go us!

Thanks tash congrats that's amazing in only one week to drop a dress size u must b over the moon and so u shud b uve earned it :)

Back