• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Downtime 1July - 2July 2007

Staff member
Hello Everybody,

My sinsearest appologies about the downtime MiniMins.com suffered last night from sometime around 10pm till now at 6:15am.

It seemed to be an issue with one of the datacenteres where this server is hosted as I just woke up and logged into the server, unlike last night which was a nightmare getting a constant connection refused.

Again my appologies for any inconvienance caused.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Queen of the Damned
Thanks Pierce - I thought it was my computer and went through major withdrawal!!

Finally...Life begins
I thought it was my husbands way of getting me off the laptop! Thanks for letting us know!
:break_diet:Me too, Eventually reached Pierce through another forum , Pierce is an ether- angel looking after us all, thanks Pierce, I was in major meltdown, not being able to get my Minis fix, and succumbed to a few squares of dark chocolate as compensation.:tear_drop:
BIG TIME, I WAS STRESSING LOADS!!!!!!!!!! oops caps!!!

Gold Member
Thank goodness for that. Got back from Dublin had a rest then tried to log in and had problems. I thought I had upset someone and they were paying me back
Irene xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
News 3
News 3
News 4
News 0
News 3