Dr. Howard

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by airgirl, 25 July 2008 Social URL.

1. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Hiya everyone,

After speaking to a friend who is thinking of doing cdc and she has reasearched lots into it for health reasons she's told me about Dr. Howards success diet.

Now, she found this info via the officcial cd website and from what i can gather it is the American version of cd, is this right?

Also i wanted to ask any cdc's out there if you know of people using the products over here and incorporating them with their other cd producs...it may make sense if indeed the American packs have the same cals/nutrients to use them also as they have lots of different flavours and varieties.

I may look into picking some up when i next go to the states but they also deliver online!!

Just would appreciatte any info on the products and what cdc's over here think before i look into it more.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Surely someone has heard about it? I think it's just America's equivelant.

4. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Never heard of it, sorry :eek:

I can't imagine any CD would be happy about incorporating it into CD as it may be different in some ways.

Good luck if you do choose it :)

5. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Thanks Jenni...thats what i feared that it would be frowned upon from cdc's...i don't really wanna change from cd but had a drama yesterday getting supplies so just wanted to know if it was the same so i can keep reserves etc just incase i get caught out again.x

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am sure I have read another thread about this as they were talking about cookie dough flavour (I think). I think I read that there are differences between the two but dont quote me on that.

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I believe that the American formula is different (they don't do SS the way that we do, etc) so I can't imagine any CDC would recommend you mix the two without being aware that there is no knowing what the results would be.

HTHs

8. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Thanks DQ...was just an idea, albeit a bad one. CD def works for me so rekon i'll stick to what i know.x

9. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Mmm, cookie dough...

I would imagine that an American one is better than nothing though - like the other day when you missed one, it would've been better to have an american one (provided they don't have more carb in them.)

10. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello Airgirl - I was interested in your post because I holiday in America a lot. I just Googled and found this.

cambridge company history

11. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i havnt heard of it sorry hun x

12. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

i don't know about the American version either, but since my friend is doing Lighter Life, we sometimes swapped some sachets, which had no effect on my weight loss.
    I've found: Immediate Rewards - Product Catalog
    I don't know if this is it, but it's called Dr. Howard's success diet, so I guess that should be the American version of CD. However, as I can see, the products differ a lot from the UK version of CD, so I guess u shouldn't mix the two.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.