1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Draft question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vanesa, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. vanesa

vanesa New Member

Hi guys , sorry am a new member and this question properly has been asked before but i am abit confused . I am following the Easy life option of slimming world and in all the documentation it says i can eat as much fruit and veg as i can fit in my stomach ,but surely if i had say 10 punets of strawberries,because of the natural sugars in them it would e the same as having a mars bar . when i asked at my meeting last night i was told that that i could have 10 punets but bear in mind the natural sugar in them , so does this mean i can or can't have as such fruit and veg as i want

thanks everyone :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Think on these things is best to use abit of common sense, and not go over board, and the old saying calories in to calories out.

Oh and hello :)
    Last edited: 2 August 2011
  4. CaliSweden

CaliSweden Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    GI/GL diet and Japanese diet
    Hi Vanesa and welcome to the forums. I agree with JLStretton :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.