• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dragondrops Diary

Hi,
Thought I would add my diary to give myself some inspiration. I joined ww 3 weeks ago and did fabulous the first week loosing 7lb, but its been a bit downhill since then. I put on 2.5lb the second week and 1 pound on yesterday :(
I am determined to try my best this week so here goes:

Thursday

Breakfast
60g Crunchy Nut Cornflakes 6pp
0.5pt Semi-Skimmed Milk 4pp (for the day)
tea 0pp

Dinner
ww chicken & mush pie (chilled) 8pp
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

Not sure whats for tea yet so will update later.

xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
dragondrop said:
Hi,
Thought I would add my diary to give myself some inspiration. I joined ww 3 weeks ago and did fabulous the first week loosing 7lb, but its been a bit downhill since then. I put on 2.5lb the second week and 1 pound on yesterday :(

Thursday

Breakfast
tea 0pp

Dinner
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

xxxxx
What did u think to the ww chicken and mushroom pie, I was quite excited by it, but was disappointed!! Prefer some of the other chilled meals!x

dragondrop said:
Oh I quite liked it for a change, although I do like the sausage and mash. Can't eat the pepperoni pizza tho, it's soo hot. Which ones do you find nice x
Love the sausage and mash too! Had the new Spanish chicken one and that was quite nice! Dont mind the cannelloni either! Most are ok I think just found that pie a bit bland! I love the pizza though!! X

dragondrop said:
I tried the Thai red curry the other day and that was nice. I stocked up on them because they are half price in morrisons x
Ooh really, might make a trip. Not tried that one! They r so convenient, just put some veg with it and away you go, no faffing and you know the points! I'm so lazy with cooking!

Me too, I can't be bothered half the time so I think they are brill. I went on the weekend and the chilled ones were £1.18 and some of the frozen ones were only 87p. The chilled ones had novembers date on them too :)

dragondrop said:
Me too, I can't be bothered half the time so I think they are brill. I went on the weekend and the chilled ones were £1.18 and some of the frozen ones were only 87p. The chilled ones had novembers date on them too :)
Bargain! Only wish I had a bigger freezer sometimes!

dragondrop said:
Hi,

Thursday

Breakfast
tea 0pp

Dinner
carrots 0pp
Pepsi Max 0pp

xxxxx

Sorry, I have been soo busy that I haven't had a chance to post.

I ended up having sainsbury's be good to yourself chicken korma and rice. I thought that it was a bit naughty but when I worked it out after it was only 8 pts, well impressed. I did have a few chips cooked in the acti-fry which are 7 pts for a full portion I think.

Oh I had a breakaway to lol 3 pts

Pro points used =32/32
Weekly used =2/49

Fridays diary

Breakfast

2 wholemeal toast with spread. 8 pts
Tea 0 pts
Milk for day. 3 pts

Lunch

Half a chicken wrap made with peppers and onion I am guessing at 4 pts. Whole ww wrap is 3 pts and about 3 small pieces of chicken, ( my son ate the rest ).
Pepsi max 0 pts

Dinner

Bit of a cheat
Mc Donaldson chicken sandwich 12 pts
Med fries 5 pts
Diet coke yuk opts

Bit of guess work here, if anyone knows if it's right could you let me know x

Pro points =32/32
weekly points =2/49

Xx

Well I been a bit rubbish lately with my food diary due to family problems, but the good news is that I have lost 4 lb this week woohoo.......must be doing something right xxxxxx

Right well after a year away and various other diets along the way, I am back to ww. I weighed in this morning and I need to slim down for my graduation ball on August 1st. I know it seems like a Long way off but with my track record I need to give myself a heads up lol. Any support welcomed xxxxx