Drama Queen!!

Daisy_Duke13

My brother is going through a rough time and was round us and asked me to make my speciality dish-tuna pasta bake with a twist with homemade dough balls!
its my favourite and i made it and i actually shed a tear!! Its absurd! My brothers got a lot more problems than me and im crying over not being able to eat!!
its sooooooo bloody hardddddddddd! Worse still i dont "feel" like ive lost an inch this week!
Sorry for moaning- no cheats yet though and day 20 tomorrow which was a milestone for me
Hope everyones doing better than myself!:cry:
xxx

Your not a drama queen, this diet is tough. I've been grumpy the last few days and have shed a tears, there is no reason I can think of other than I want to eat, to be honest I have eaten, which has only made me feel worse. Stick with it and it will get easier.

Hey this diet can be tough at time and there is nothing wrong with a tear or two, it's a rollercoaster of emotions as so much of it is in our heads. The important things to remember are that you have lost over a stone and have stuck with it so good on ya!

Georgie
x

My brother is going through a rough time and was round us and asked me to make my speciality dish-tuna pasta bake with a twist with homemade dough balls!
its my favourite and i made it and i actually shed a tear!! Its absurd! My brothers got a lot more problems than me and im crying over not being able to eat!!
its sooooooo bloody hardddddddddd! Worse still i dont "feel" like ive lost an inch this week!
Sorry for moaning- no cheats yet though and day 20 tomorrow which was a milestone for me
Hope everyones doing better than myself!:cry:
xxx

What a lovely sister you are to make your brother a lovely home made meal:hug99:

I think the way you are feeling perhaps has more to do with empathy for your brother and what he is going through just now and you feel his pain more as you are not eating, especially if you are a comfort eater like myself.

Well done on staying strong, at times like this it is not easy, but you will be so pleased with yourself tomorrow.:flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks...perhaps....i am despairing for him, for my parents when i feel like we worry them all the time, and obviously am grumpy about the food...just got to get through it and think of rewards :)
Thanks everyone as usual minimins come to the rescue- i wouldnt get through the diet without it i really wouldnt xxxx

Back