Dreading my weigh in today

nickie_24

Im totally dreading my weigh in today, ive had a terrible week and have eaten loads, what with a hen party on saturday night and a meal yesterday with the family. Im so dissapointed in myself and really dont want to go, last week (which was my first week) i lost 11lb and im sure i have put on a little this week, im going to be so embarrased :cry:

Don't worry about it Nickie. Just explain to the pharmacist what happened and maybe that you know why it did and that it wont happen again. Tell them you are determined to stick with it cos you want the weight off so much.

You will always have times on LT when you are tempted to break the diet though, family meals or celebrations etc. You just have to be strong and get through them. It does get a lot easier the further you go on though.

Stay strong and positive and stick with it. You will love the results and it will be well worth it!

Hey Nickie- that was in the past- this is now!! you know yourself where you went down and no point kicking yourself about it now because there is nothing you can do about it. If your weigh in is not good (ie you have put on some lbs) hopefully that will give you the push in the right direction to NOT fall into temptation the next time you are faced with the dilemma.

Let us know how you get on.. Im thinking of ya ;)

Thanks for your words of encouragement :0) it means alot. Well the weigh in wasnt as bad as i thought and i only put 1 on, the pharmacist said that it was because id eated so recently too and if it had been at the beginning of the week i would have had a loss. Im all motivated again now and will be back on track and hoping for a fab loss next week to compensate x x

Nickie, you'll have that pound off in no time and lose lots more on top.

Stick with it and you will have that fab loss next week.

Phew bet that was a relief........I have eaten a little as my little un was 2 on sat and had family down........I put on 3 but know it will be off this week.....back to it and dont let those nagging demons put you off x

Back