Dreading the weigh in

fendigal

Hi all..weigh in this evening and im dreading it..im thinkin back over the wknd i dont tink i was too bad but i did go for dinner sat nite,,i think i saved enough points but you know when you just have a bad feeling. Wish me luck anyway...hopefully i'll b posting a loss later on even 0.5 lbs would do :eek:

We all get nervous about Wi! It doesnt sounds like you had a bad week, so try not to worry. What's done is done, but its the start o a new weightloss week tomorrow. try to stay positive!

:D

xxx

Best of luck fendigal, keep us posted :)

Don't worry, think positive!

Thanks guys..some weeks i feel great and skip in the door knowing im down but i didnt really track over wknd so im kinda nervous...oh well whats done is done as you said. This wknd im gonna be super good :)

Thanks guys..some weeks i feel great and skip in the door knowing im down but i didnt really track over wknd so im kinda nervous...oh well whats done is done as you said. This wknd im gonna be super good :)

See you sound more positive already! I tend to find the weeks when I feel like I've put on before, I've lost the most but thats just me!

Say you did put on this week (not trying to jinx you lol) theres always next week!!

your not going to of put on the all the weight you have lost in just one week!

So just think you have lost an AMAZING amount of weight just think of how close you are now, look forwards not back! We all have off points during our journey! :D

I know what you mean, I find the weekend the hardest to be good. I have my friend bday night this wkend so Im saving points each day so I can have a few drinks. Anyone any idea how many a day I can carry over? I know there is a limit but not sure what it is

I think its 4 from food and 4 from activity :) not 100% tho

thanks irish mini and ww princess for the kind words :) il just have to face the firing line..i never weigh myself at home because i know id not go if i was up so im just gonna have to see how it goes. Like you said it cant be that bad and if i am up its my own doing! i'll report in bad or good later

Good luck hon - got all limbs crossed. Hurry back tho - they are giving me cramp.

oh def when u get that nervous (kinda sick) feeling in ur tummy while waiting in line. Oh god i cant wait to get it over with lol

stayed the same this wk..oh well could be worse! i know myself where i went wrong and i did v little exercise this week. i need to just start fresh tmrw and be dwn at least 1.5lbs next week...watch this space :)

Good luck! I should really do some exercise this week while I have bugger all else to do in the day while I'm here at my boyfriend's. I don't get motivated though unless I'm already on the road to success. I know it would help me now, but I just don't feel ready for it yet.

at least not a gain ;)
you'll have a great loss next week :D:D

stayed the same this wk..oh well could be worse! i know myself where i went wrong and i did v little exercise this week. i need to just start fresh tmrw and be dwn at least 1.5lbs next week...watch this space :)

good luck on next week i know you can do it xxx :)

Back