dreading this weigh in :(

vicmilotom1

Hello everybody

Dreading my tuesday weigh in this week :cry:.

Was my friends birthday last week and we had a party with food and alcohol and we both decided to book the week off slimming world (so naturally as an idiot i am I went to town ,curry, maccies ect) This week also Im moving house so my cupboard and fridge consists of an old hard quarter block of cheese, a bit of stale bread, I don't even own a tin of beans! And not a piece of fruit and veg has passed my lips!

So yeah very much worried about going back and them saying "you've put back on that stone and a half you have lost" :( I know its mainly my fault so I don't know why Im moaning really :p

V x

You should bite the bullet, take whatever gain/loss you get and then start fresh from it.

You should also go out and buy some food from the supermarket because if you are anything like me the moment you run out of food you can cook you naturally order in. Ordering in is good for the odd treat but that's it.

You'll be fine and don't worry, we all have our stumbling blocks. The great thing about them is they often help re-motivate us into working twice as hard.

Back