Dreading tomorow

Ninja

Silver Member
It's my WI tomorrow and I'm dreading it.

I went to London last Sunday for 5 days and decided before I went that I would eat whatever I wanted and enjoy myself. It's my only holiday for this year by looks of things and we were meeting family down there and would be eating out every night. I enjoyed being able to choose whatever I wanted to eat without judging syns etc. I also had a couple of desserts. But now I'm panicking about how much damage I've done.
I've been back on the SW bandwagon since my return, but I'm finding it a little hard to get back into the swing of things. Whereas before I was eating mainly winter foods, as I don't do salads. Now it's too warm for those type of meals and I'm struggling for healthy, slimming meal ideas. I'm going to have to hit the books.:cool:

Heya, don't worry about over indulging on holiday - that is what they are for, you've got the tools and the knowledge to fix it again, and that's the most important thing :)

Try not beat yourself up about it, you are only human. As for summery ideas, what about cooking some pasta, letting it go cold then mixing in some cooked garden peas and carrots with a HE(a) of cheese to top? Or some Salad Cream Light?

You've done so well already! Don't let 5 days 'off' set you back. You may have gained tomorrow or stayed the same. But as long as you're prepared for that then i'm sure you'll have a much better week next week! You might even get a bigger loss next week than you usually would :)

Good luck - whatever you do, make sure you go to clas... that was my only downfall every time i've failed on a diet... stopping class cos i was 'bad'! If i'd kept going then yes, i would have had a gain, but it would have come off and MORE over the couple of weeks after if i'd just stuck to it! :) xxxx

Awww thanks :eek: but it's true - that is the ONLY reason i've ever failed.. by not going back to class after a blowout!

Was it you who left me the lovely reputation comment? Whoever it was, thank you - you're lovely too :D :eek:

Yes it was me hehe :p You're right I've always left class and gone off the rails, this time though I'm starting on my own and when I feel a wobble thats when I'm gunna go to class!

I know the feeling well! im dreading tomorrow had a real blowout on wine on friday night and have spent the whole weekend trying to be really good! i only need to lose 3lbs till i get my 1stone award which i really want to get by next week so keep your finger crossed for me!
This is the problem with the warm weather it just encourages me to drink!!!!

Went to WI today and I've lost half a lb....how!!!!! I have no idea. I thought they were going to kcik me out of group when I told them what I've been eating whilst away. 2 & 3 course meals everyday, 3 slices of toast, croissnts, choc au pans for breakfast. southern comfort in the evenings and ice cream during the day. We did walk a lot...the whole of London or so it felt like at the time. But I still thought that I would have gained. I have been good since my return on Thursday but I still didn't think I would have been able to correct it so quickly.

Well done u!! Bet your really pleased! x

:)Well done. You got back on it fast and went to class, and reaped the benefits! A little of what you fancied did you good. Maybe you weren't as bad as you thought Congratulations.

Well there you go! It just goes to show that being good can rectify damage :D Well done x

good work ninja im glad you did well and managed to enjoy your little holiday!
i lost 2.5lbs today which i was really pleased with however had i lost another half a pound i would have got my 1 stone award!! but i am not going to moan as i still lost 2.5lbs!! I know i will get there next week and at least i will know im on my way to the next half stone!!

Back