Dreaming about food.. Chat please?

laurenmay

Gold Member
I'm home from work, and being forced to watch baby tv with my 10 month old.. Drinking a mug of coffee & just keep daydreaming about food & it's driving me mad!

Definitely need talk on here to keep me occupied! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Well my babies are now sat in their room watching the Muppets and i'm talking to you from the comfort of my bath lol! WI tomorrow so i know i'm not allowed to be naughty :) x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Well my babies are now sat in their room watching the Muppets and i'm talking to you from the comfort of my bath lol! WI tomorrow so i know i'm not allowed to be naughty :) x

I'm determined not to be naughty too, cause my weigh in is Thursday and I really wanna see a big loss for my first week! Got changed out of my work uniform into my pyjamas when I got home, and my stomach and thighs are horrendous :( all my bloody underwear even pinch me now cause I'm getting so damn podgy!

Angry with myself cause I did lose all the baby weight within four months of having him, and had a relatively flat tummy & it didn't look like I'd had a baby.. But with laziness & greed the tummy is back along with tree trunk thighs and I'm so ashamed and piased off with myself cause I worked so hard to get rid of it all & now it's back!! :( x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

If u really must be naughty why don't u have a boiled egg or some cottage cheese an cucumber, at least that way it's not really gonna undo much of ur hardwork today is my first struggle day and I'm on day 4. My daughter is sitting on my knee with a Dora chocolate lollipop that we made yesterday and as much as I would love to have one but I want to be skinny more. Maybe your not ready for the diet, I believe that noone can make u want to diet. You've got to want it 100% I've sat around chips crisp chocolate and other yummy stuff all day but that's what's got me in this mess so it hasn't bothered me at all, x

Soon enough those jammies will be hanging off you doll! Then you will complain everything is too big lol I still think about food! My tv has all the man v foods recorded ;) x

kristin said:
If u really must be naughty why don't u have a boiled egg or some cottage cheese an cucumber, at least that way it's not really gonna undo much of ur hardwork today is my first struggle day and I'm on day 4. My daughter is sitting on my knee with a Dora chocolate lollipop that we made yesterday and as much as I would love to have one but I want to be skinny more. Maybe your not ready for the diet, I believe that noone can make u want to diet. You've got to want it 100% I've sat around chips crisp chocolate and other yummy stuff all day but that's what's got me in this mess so it hasn't bothered me at all, x

I hate cottage cheese and cucumber! Lol, I'm not hungry anyway so there's no need for me to eat anything.. Just blended my 3rd shake with ice so having that now :) and saving my last shake for just before bed.. I am ready to diet, and even if I wasn't I'd have to be cause the nonsense with food I've had the past few months has to stop. I want to be skinny, and I will be cause I'll make sure I stick to everything down to the letter. When I put my mind at something I always make sure I religiously follow every single tiny bit!.. I just have issues with food, as most of us do otherwise we wouldn't be here & wouldn't be on CD, my wants and cravings for food won't disappear overnight, they'll take time to battle away but I know I'll do it cause I have done before :) x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Soon enough those jammies will be hanging off you doll! Then you will complain everything is too big lol I still think about food! My tv has all the man v foods recorded ;) x

My OH is eating curry and bread & butter now, and I'm not a curry fan but it smells lush! Lol, and I'm giving him evils for the bread & butter cause he knows that's my downfall.. But as much as I'd love to eat it, I'd love to get rid of this Buddha belly more! I'm resting my hands on it now while I type this out on my phone :( lol x

I hate cottage cheese and cucumber! Lol, I'm not hungry anyway so there's no need for me to eat anything.. Just blended my 3rd shake with ice so having that now :) and saving my last shake for just before bed.. I am ready to diet, and even if I wasn't I'd have to be cause the nonsense with food I've had the past few months has to stop. I want to be skinny, and I will be cause I'll make sure I stick to everything down to the letter. When I put my mind at something I always make sure I religiously follow every single tiny bit!.. I just have issues with food, as most of us do otherwise we wouldn't be here & wouldn't be on CD, my wants and cravings for food won't disappear overnight, they'll take time to battle away but I know I'll do it cause I have done before :) x

I have HUGE issues with food huni, have done for years. And now im in ketosis I might not be hungry but I do still want food at times, especially when making food for the kids. I just try to switch my attention to something else when my mind starts wondering. The end result is worth FAR more than the short term pleasure of eating xx

^^^ that doesn't mean I don't give my OH some funny looks if he eats bread/rolls/chips etc in front of me grrrr! And take-aways are absolutely banned, I'm only human! lol xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
I have HUGE issues with food huni, have done for years. And now im in ketosis I might not be hungry but I do still want food at times, especially when making food for the kids. I just try to switch my attention to something else when my mind starts wondering. The end result is worth FAR more than the short term pleasure of eating xx

It's so sucky isn't it :( I've had a few people ask or tell me that maybe this isn't the diet for me or I'm not ready to diet yet and it's wrong.. Because I am! It's just my food issues won't disappear overnight just because I've started a diet! They'll either take time to go away or always be there under the surface!.. I'm not in ketosis yet but like you I'm not hungry, but that doesn't stop me obsessing over food! xx

In exactly the same I've been on that many diets that my oh isnt even interested or supportive of me doing this diet and said he will believe it when I've stuck to it for two weeks, the longest I've ever dieted is 2 days but I look at my belly and it nocks me sick to think about making it get bigger. Lol, for every day u stick to it why don't you put some money away towards skinny clothes as an insentive, I have a bikini on my fridge and my wedding dress pic on my phone so I know I can not cheat. X

The first few days i was the same pasta and bread was all i wanted but i have to say on day 4 i feel good positive and no food cravings at all. I dont think people are being mean by saying the diet may not be for you, it just might not be thats all ther are tons of diets that you can try and all have a slightly different approach. I was on SW before and with that you can eat eat and eat but i need restriction or i just slip up we all work different.
It is also a lot of money to spend and heartache if it is not the one for you. That being said if you are sure its the right plan stick with it you will feel better in no time and use your Cdc i have text, called and been round this week it has been a good driving factor for me.
Good luck hun xx

kristin said:
In exactly the same I've been on that many diets that my oh isnt even interested or supportive of me doing this diet and said he will believe it when I've stuck to it for two weeks, the longest I've ever dieted is 2 days but I look at my belly and it nocks me sick to think about making it get bigger. Lol, for every day u stick to it why don't you put some money away towards skinny clothes as an insentive, I have a bikini on my fridge and my wedding dress pic on my phone so I know I can not cheat. X

It's so hard, and I hate it that my OH has never had to diet in his whole life so he has absolutely no clue just how difficult it is.. What day are you on now? I speak to a few people regularly on here and lose track of where everyone is at! X

My mum is 19 weeks in and today told me how she craves a plate of toast! Lol she don't care for fast food or chocolate but could kill for toast lol x

5sttogo said:
The first few days i was the same pasta and bread was all i wanted but i have to say on day 4 i feel good positive and no food cravings at all. I dont think people are being mean by saying the diet may not be for you, it just might not be thats all ther are tons of diets that you can try and all have a slightly different approach. I was on SW before and with that you can eat eat and eat but i need restriction or i just slip up we all work different.
It is also a lot of money to spend and heartache if it is not the one for you. That being said if you are sure its the right plan stick with it you will feel better in no time and use your Cdc i have text, called and been round this week it has been a good driving factor for me.
Good luck hun xx

That's all I want too, pasta and bread and cheese and chocolate! Everything that's really crappy & really bad for you! I need restriction to, I need guidelines to stick within or I'll just over eat like crazy.. Also I prefer to lose weight fast for the first few weeks, cause its the big weight loss that spurs me on to stick to it & I do well then. To lose only 2-3lb a week isn't enough for me & I'd rapidly get fed up! xx

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
My mum is 19 weeks in and today told me how she craves a plate of toast! Lol she don't care for fast food or chocolate but could kill for toast lol x

Lol I'm like your mum! I'm obsessed with bread! x

I'm nearly at the end of day 4 and I'm in ketosis but I've got to be honest this has been my hardest day so far, I've never ever eaten jacket potato with dairy lea spread but I'm craving one so bad! I am do hungry and I'm gonna bath the baby and myself then have my last shake and have an early night, i havnt cheated but an extra egg is making me mad, I should drink more water but I'm a bit sick of it today, hoping a good sleep will make me feel better x

I very nearly bit into a piece of my daughters toast today, looked and smelled amazing. Still don't know how I managed to put it down untouched LOL! xx

That's all I want too, pasta and bread and cheese and chocolate! Everything that's really crappy & really bad for you! I need restriction to, I need guidelines to stick within or I'll just over eat like crazy.. Also I prefer to lose weight fast for the first few weeks, cause its the big weight loss that spurs me on to stick to it & I do well then. To lose only 2-3lb a week isn't enough for me & I'd rapidly get fed up! xx

Thats me all over, you dont want to get to my starting weight i am a carb junkie its hard but i am starting to believe it will get better on this plan. Stick with it hunny in 6 weeks you will look back and be like "what was i worried about" I wish i only had 2 stone to lose :( I will persevere :)

kristin said:
I'm nearly at the end of day 4 and I'm in ketosis but I've got to be honest this has been my hardest day so far, I've never ever eaten jacket potato with dairy lea spread but I'm craving one so bad! I am do hungry and I'm gonna bath the baby and myself then have my last shake and have an early night, i havnt cheated but an extra egg is making me mad, I should drink more water but I'm a bit sick of it today, hoping a good sleep will make me feel better x

Oh god I love jacket potatoes and I love dairylea! Luckily I threw out all the food I usually eat before starting CD, so my fridge is empty besides the babies juice & yogurts, milk and some of the OH's gammon steaks and stuff which I'm not interested in.. Otherwise I'd end up raiding the fridge everytime it's opened!! I'm also thinking about getting an early night, my little one will probably fall asleep between 8 and 9 so when he does I'll be joining him! Still have one last shake before bed too so holding out as long as possible till I have that.. I hope a good sleep helps you feel better! You've done amazing so far :) x

Back