Dreaming about food - literally!

SagVTR

So we all love food! Obviously....but please tell me I'm not the only one who dreams about food whilst on LT?

At least 2/3 times I week I have dreams of eating, and in the dreams I'm fully aware that I am breaking my LT ritual and it usually wakes me up in the middle of the night.
Last night I had a dream that I was eating pineapple chunks and sliced mango! Also, in my first week.......I'm sure I woke up with some evidence that I had been chewing on my pillow :eek:

I hope I'm not the only one! I work in the Food Industry too which doesn't help, surrounded by food all day!

Anyway - Day 70 today (10wks) so extremely happy despite the strange dreams :D:D

Ohhhh my goodness, that's kind of traumatising! I've never dreamt of food, but I am having millions of cravings these days and am doing all sorts of pathetic googling. (Specifically, google images!). So I wouldn't be suprised if the images manifest in my dreams someday!

And congratulations on day 70!! That's my goal too; 10 weeks. Currently on Day 21...70 seems SO far away!

I do!!

Last week i woke in the middle of the night convinced i was after eating fried eggs........eggs on my mind since :( lol xx

I dreamt last night I'd eaten a bag of Warburtons pitta chips. Afterwards I even checked the bag in the hopes they were carb free (yeah, right)

Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one then!

From what I can remember, I have had dreams about: Crisps, Jacobs Crackers with Egg Mayo, Subway, Fruit.....and Nandos!

Nope deffo not the only one. My OH told me he was dreaming about food last night too and he's only on day 2. At least I made it to day 9 before dreaming of things. I was upset I'd ruined my 100% compliance in my dream and was convinced for a while after waking that I had actually eaten during the night. It took a while to realise it was only a dream and I was still on course.

I had my first food dream last night! Probably subconscious reaction to the fact that I'm starting re feed tomorrow.

I was eating a packet of crisps. Which I was dipping into tomato ketchup.

SERIOUSLY? That's the best I can do? ?
Gross. ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OH MY GOD this post is so weird!!!!!!!! I honestly thought I was the only one!!
I feel so guilty IN my dreams aswell, because when I'm eating in them I know I'm breaking my TFR and I cant cope and I'm like 'omg ketosis' hahahaha

Also, seen a comment about eggs above. I cant stop craving eggs. Like they are all I think about the past 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!! xxx

I've dreamt I've cheated a few times. I feel guilty when I wake up and have to work out if I really did eat something or not

Yep same here! Although since making this post I haven't had any :(

I was dreaming I was in a food fight. The details are to delicious to mention.

Back