Dreaming about food!

jessica_brady87

Hello! I started CD on Monday and am getting through the days ok. I managed to get through tex-mex day at my works canteen which was my main worry! I do find at night though that I can't sleep, and when I do I dream about food! It's pasta and bread that I'm sleep-craving. Is this normal?! Xx

not sure if its normal, but it certainly was for me haha. i'd drift off for two seconds and i'd be in pizza hut or the carvery! crazy stuff. it passed after the first week when i wasnt hungry anymore hope your doing well x

I don't dream about food so I guess my sleep isn't being disturbed - in fact I sleep like a log but I cannot concentrate at all. Work is a bit of a nightmare!

i think this is normal, it just your body with your subconsciousness telling you that it craves food, best thing to do is enjoy the feelings of eating while ur asleep, but remember when u wake it was a dream and u have the power to keep going! keep the junk food to your dreams and the healthy food to the times your awake and you will do just fine. :D

When I first started on cd I used to think about corned beef hash morning noon and night! I don't know why because there are many thing above that in my tasty list but for some reason it was corned beef hash. It lasted for months!!

Back