Dreaming about food!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jessica_brady87, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. jessica_brady87

jessica_brady87 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello! I started CD on Monday and am getting through the days ok. I managed to get through tex-mex day at my works canteen which was my main worry! I do find at night though that I can't sleep, and when I do I dream about food! It's pasta and bread that I'm sleep-craving. Is this normal?! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kmcxx

kmcxx Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    not sure if its normal, but it certainly was for me haha. i'd drift off for two seconds and i'd be in pizza hut or the carvery! crazy stuff. it passed after the first week when i wasnt hungry anymore hope your doing well x

4. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't dream about food so I guess my sleep isn't being disturbed - in fact I sleep like a log but I cannot concentrate at all. Work is a bit of a nightmare!

5. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    me too, I dreamt I was eating sausages, I don't even like sausages!

6. Saxman

Saxman Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i think this is normal, it just your body with your subconsciousness telling you that it craves food, best thing to do is enjoy the feelings of eating while ur asleep, but remember when u wake it was a dream and u have the power to keep going! keep the junk food to your dreams and the healthy food to the times your awake and you will do just fine. :D

7. upsy-daisy

upsy-daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(32.67%)
    When I first started on cd I used to think about corned beef hash morning noon and night! I don't know why because there are many thing above that in my tasty list but for some reason it was corned beef hash. It lasted for months!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.