Dress Crisis. Need Help!!

abz

Gold Member
Right guys. I want to buy myself an amazing dress to wear at christmas (having just discovered that my favourite dress that i expanded out of is now in fact too big. gutted) so i need to get another one.

i want to get a size 16 but need room for my boobs. i'm an hourglass shape and i love the 50s style flarey dresses and i wouldn't say not to a sexy maxi dress either. halter necks are out.

i don't have a clue where to look. i want to spend under £50 as i'm skint and shouldn't be buying a dress at all... but am going to end up spending chrimbo and chrimbo parties in my black work trousers which is all that i have that currently fits...

i also love colour, especially red. have checked out bravissimo for extra boobage room and their colours are boring and i don't like the sleeves on the only red one.

anyone have any ideas?

abz xx

I'm not encouraging anyone to get into debt but I absolutely love my catalogue for party dresses. Best thing about it is that I can order a few, try them on at home with my accessories, then send back the ones that I don't like or don't fit :D

god lelly.lovely as they are i don't think i want to show off quite that much thigh!! ha. love the first one though. and i don't really have shoulders. i have narrow sloping shoulders so halternecks tend to make my boobs look even bigger and the shape doesn't flatter me.

will check out yours when i can get onto the debenhams site susan. have been trying to look on there all day. i'm guessing their sale has broken it..

abz xx

Abz have you tried Next? There are some lovely dresses on their website. :D

Hows about Monsoon?? Dont know what their prices are like for dresses tho. Dorothy Perkins also has some great stuff.

xx

i think this dress is lush from new look,its only £18, and perfect with black tights n a black waist belt actually i think i have a pic of it like that ill go look now

xxx

Asda has some fab LBDs that might be ok and on budget.
I also bought the Trinny and Susannah wine/berry dress from littlewoods an it looks amazing!
Alternatively EBAY EBAY EBAY is my best friend

I know this is prob too late in the day but have you checked out Debenhams? And they have 25% off yest, today and tom. As you know i am at a wedding on Sat and when i shopped i just was spoilt for choice there. There were oodles of party dresses but as they reach the floor would be unsuitable as a wedding guest outfit but i drooled for ages over them all. They seemed to have any colour, shape, size etc. Oooh i hope you get something nice.

Back