Dress for the weather!!

Choccyfan72

I have just got in from asda, shivering to death had a bit of snow yesterday...... And a feller in shorts, t shirt and flip flops!!
Has anyone else seen some funny sights, or wanna shoot someone when you haven't got a gun!!
:sign0163:

oohhhh yes! women and children shopping in their pj's!! have also seen a man once in his pj bottoms and slippetrs on.Think they should ve banned from going in the shops.

Grown women taking there kids to school in there pajamas!!! Here in n.ireland we get a tiny bit of sun and everyone is out in there shorts and t-shirts. Makes me cringe lol It annoys me when men eat in restaurants with no tops on on holiday. You wouldn't do it at home so why does it when your away. Old men with socks and sandles on BOKE:sign0137:!!!! lol!!! I didnt think i had too many but they have just came tubbling out lol!!

Last edited:
oohhhh yes! women and children shopping in their pj's!! have also seen a man once in his pj bottoms and slippetrs on.Think they should ve banned from going in the shops.

In some places they are banned from going into the shops! Our Tesco won't let anyone in who is wearing their PJ's. I find it all very bizarre, why the heck would you want to go shopping in your PJ's in the first place!? :confused:

I often even see people walking in the streets late at night in their pj's and housecoats. WTAF?!

I agree with you, ............ A gent in club last week, stripped down to his underwear to weigh!! I might of of minded if sh looked like Mr Grey,but he was about 70!! yuk yuk yuk lol :) x

I've just seen a rather large lady in some too small leggings.How do I know they are too small because they are sooooooooo stretched you can see through front and back that she hasn't any undies on.:eek:
yuk yuk yuk, i think i'm put off food for life ;( x

I've just seen a rather large lady in some too small leggings.How do I know they are too small because they are sooooooooo stretched you can see through front and back that she hasn't any undies on.:eek:

Once i was walking through town and it was quite a sunny day and again, i was walking behind a rather large girl wearing leggings far too small...you could see right through them with all the wobbly bits and a thong!
Thats 1 thing I hate- I don't get cheap leggings as normally they're a bit see through!

Once i was walking through town and it was quite a sunny day and again, i was walking behind a rather large girl wearing leggings far too small...you could see right through them with all the wobbly bits and a thong!
Thats 1 thing I hate- I don't get cheap leggings as normally they're a bit see through![/QUOTE

SORRY NO OFFENCE,...... Thongs look better on smaller people, I hate them, feel like a cheese grater when you're walking!! :-! X

You guys should look at the website peopleofwalmart it's got loads of pics of people doing their shopping in weird and wonderful outfits (or lack of), its good for a giggle and def tops any weirdness you'd see here in the uk

just had a good laugh at this lol xx

I'm gonna have a look later on, could do with a laugh ;) x

Back