Dress sizes

weelanie

I am currently 15 stone and 5 ft 5inch and just and no more fit into a size 16 trouser. How much weight will I need to drop to get to size 14?????

It's different for everyone really. I don't really know. I heard somewhere there's about a stone's difference between clothes sizes but I reckon if you do exercise that tones you up then you'll move down much easier.

I have a friend who weighs less than me yet her dress size is bigger than mine! It varies from person to person depending on body shape! X

Yep I'm still size 18 and I'm 15 stone 8! I'm tall so you think I'd be more slender but nevermind

I'm a size 14 and weigh 12st 11lb but have a long body so think that helps in clothes sizes? Haha.

You'll get there, it seemed to take ages to get from a size 18 to a size 16, but the jump between size 16 and size 14 seemed like nothing? I'm a LONG way off a size 12 though.

I think I have a big frame or something. Even when I was 9st 7lbs I was still a size 14, and other people on here have been a 10-12 at that weight! No fair!

Thanks for all your reply. Now all I need to do is stick with it. My head isn't in it just now. I do well all day and binge at night :-( . Making Sun a day to start fresh :)

Thanks for all your reply. Now all I need to do is stick with it. My head isn't in it just now. I do well all day and binge at night :-( . Making Sun a day to start fresh :)

:-( Could u maybe take up a hobby to stop u from binging in the evenings? X

I'm 12stone 9lb and range from tops in a size 8/10 to a size 16 in a shirt style top which is needed or it will pucker on my boobs, they are massive everywhere else!!

Then on the bottom I range again from a 10 to a 16!!!

Don't even get me started on dresses!!!!

Thanks for the replying. I am moving house at the end of the month so it's easier for me to keep busy. The house we are moving to needs loads of work so busy bee at the moment. After that I hope to start some exercise classes as I will be used to vlcd and hopefully be a good bit lighter :)

I'm a size 14 and weigh 12st 11lb but have a long body so think that helps in clothes sizes? Haha.

You'll get there, it seemed to take ages to get from a size 18 to a size 16, but the jump between size 16 and size 14 seemed like nothing? I'm a LONG way off a size 12 though.

Thank you white pigeon! I feel much better now :) good luck getting to 12! It doesn't help with me that I was on the pine end of size 18 when I started WW again 19lbs ago!

Back