• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dress

IrishMum

A little of everything!
I'd get the 12 too!! Make it your 'reward' dress when you get to goal, and be sure to post the pics- make us all jealous!! LOL!

swit swoo.. lovely... they will be lovely for xmas nights out :)

get the 12 and try them and see what the fit is like an all then..

theyre from chichi in london, they have an ebay shop 2 if thats 2 far, chichidirect i think. most my dresses are from there.

yeah think i'll get the 12. hopefully be in it in a couple of wks. fingers crossed.

x x

Heh, I've been having this dilemma & have decided I've spent enough money on clothes that might not fit me at my goal, so I'm going to stop. Hehe. That said, I think go for the 12! A stone makes a lot of difference, especially as your weight gets lower! Yay!

Hannah

Jesi

Silver Member
What do you want a 14 for babes, you will be 12 in noooo time.

lol jesi. right im getting the 12.

x x

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Good job! LOL! Can't wait to see the pics!
God I sound like a dirty old man or something! PMSL! I just like seeing all the 'after' pics when we're all glam!!

get the 12! i have done the same thing , i ordered my dress for the christmas ball on 18th dec in a size 10! size 14 now so better get my ass in gear! its good motivation though!:eek:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Good decision to get the 12! :D I LOVEEEE the purple one!! :giggle:

I too love the purple one, i'd love to wear something like that for a cousin's wedding next summer!! but they are both gorgous, and def go for smaller size, otherwise it will be a waste when they don't fit in a month's time!!

As everyone has already said get the 12 god they are gorgeous.

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Go on, be a devil and get the 12. You must, must get the purple one it will look delicious on you.

cookeh, heres 2 of them.

x x