dress

I'd get the 12 too!! Make it your 'reward' dress when you get to goal, and be sure to post the pics- make us all jealous!! LOL!

swit swoo.. lovely... they will be lovely for xmas nights out :)

get the 12 and try them and see what the fit is like an all then..

wow they are gorgeous!!

get the 12 hun coz you'll be in that soon enough x

Heh, I've been having this dilemma & have decided I've spent enough money on clothes that might not fit me at my goal, so I'm going to stop. Hehe. That said, I think go for the 12! A stone makes a lot of difference, especially as your weight gets lower! Yay!

Hannah

What do you want a 14 for babes, you will be 12 in noooo time.

Good job! LOL! Can't wait to see the pics!
God I sound like a dirty old man or something! PMSL! I just like seeing all the 'after' pics when we're all glam!!

get the 12! i have done the same thing , i ordered my dress for the christmas ball on 18th dec in a size 10! size 14 now so better get my ass in gear! its good motivation though!:eek:

Good decision to get the 12! :D I LOVEEEE the purple one!! :giggle:

I too love the purple one, i'd love to wear something like that for a cousin's wedding next summer!! but they are both gorgous, and def go for smaller size, otherwise it will be a waste when they don't fit in a month's time!!

As everyone has already said get the 12 god they are gorgeous.

Go on, be a devil and get the 12. You must, must get the purple one it will look delicious on you.

Back