• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DRESSES ARRIVED TODAY!

My dresses arrived today! I ordered 2 last week - I have a wedding on saturday... I havent bought a dress in like over 5 years! Now I am the very proud owner of 2!

I got these both Anna Sui | NET-A-PORTER.COM

So I was very happy that they both fit me really well - one of them is size 10 and thought i wouldnt fit into it until i got to goal - but i can deffo get away with wearing it already! :)

Now I just have to decide what one to wear to the wedding on saturday! I think im going to wear the white and black one but my fav is the pink and black one its just so quirky i love it! :)

What one do u think????? - Maybe i will even post pics! :eek: You lot can help me decide! lol x

I am so excited - for years I have dreaded events like this because of my weight - so it is so nice to be normal and look forward to celebrating and enjoying my friends wedding and feeling good about myself. I want life to stay this way - its muchos better and much more fun! :)

xox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Mmmmm, hunny you are gonna look HOT! They are both gorgeous.

x

Both dresses are fab!! You will look stunning in either!! And Size 10..you lucky so and so!!! Delighted for you babe!!

Sheep

on the up lol
i say wear the pink, lol u dont wanna wear white unless the bride aint...... if she is ur might get her p***ed off sexy mumma ;)
enjoy the wedding :D

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Super cool!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Just remember to promise to love honour & obey... ;)

i love to obey :) lol x

philip

yeah... i think you should post some nice photos.... the dress looks class... well from a mans point of view..

I think you will look a million dollars, so where are we meeting and what time.
I also reckon it would look good in a heap on my bedroom floor ;-p xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I love love love them both and think...no, i KNOW you will be a sexy foxy lady in either ..oooo desicions, desicions!!!
So, how many times have you tried them on already?

They are both absolutely gorgeous... how to choose!! You will be the belle of the ball xxxx

We want pics, we want pics, we want pics!

xx

Woohoo Julz they are both fab - we've just got to see pics!

Kay

Gold Member
Julz both dresses are absolutly fab. My fav is the pink one....or is it the white one...oh damn it they are both great.I'm sure you will look fantastic :D

julz4gbr

want to mini
Well for someone who has never had a dress in over 5 years you are going all out.You go girl.
I can`t wait to get a nice dress that I can wear at anytime, not just for special occasions.
Hope you have a great day.
Remember and hang it up at the end of the night.LOL.

Hey!

I have tried the dresses on to show 3 people so far today and 2 times just for me! I just love them so much - i am going to wear them everywhere - tescos the lot! lol

I will deffo have to get some pictures taken and post them!! I will maybe get my mum to help me out with that!

Thanks so much to everyone for all your kind words! I really feel like a kid on christmas day with these dresses! lol

Gaz u always got some sexy cheeky remark! Your such a naughty naughty boy! ;)

luv yas all
julzie
xox

Julz ... have you decided yet - I love them both, spose you could always wear one for the day - say the black and white as a little more formal and the other for the nightime to boogie in - whatever, you'll look fab in both xxxx

Hi, oh i am 60% white and black and 40% pink and black - i darent change - people will deffo think im trying to out do the bride or something lol! not that that would be poss - she is soooo gorgeous.

I think the white and black one is more weddingie... need to slap some fake tan on pronto though lol xox