1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Green Day Dried egg noodle recipes?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MissMarley, 9 February 2014 Social URL.

1. MissMarley

MissMarley Member

I'm a vegetarian and follow the green plan. I bought some sainsburys medium egg noodles (dried ones) and wondering if any vegetarian syn free/low syn recipes? Any idea what sauce could make that's syn free? and then I could just add bunch of veg like bean sprouts etc.

Help muchly appreciated! Struggling but trying! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

Hi there, I use the wholegrain noodles but they are quite similar. Sauce wise I made a low syn honey chilli sauce, 10tbsp soy sauce, 2tbsp runny honey (5syns) add chilli flakes and mix/marinate, doesn't smell great when mixed but is a lovely sauce when cooked and thickens. Tried something similar mixing the soy sauce with honey and mustard it was really nice.

4. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

I love them boiled in marmite!!

Sensible head, I cheat and buy stir fry veggies and wok them adding the noodles once cooked, I tend to use soy sauce! I'm a lazy cook!