Drinkie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NicolaR, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm on SS and I know we aren't meant to drink while on it. However, I'm going out for someones birthday and would really like to have a couple of drinks if possible as I've not had one since May ;)

if I was to drink would I be best to have some extra food first or should I just steer clear entirely?

Cheers everyone!

Nicola

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
  4. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi!

I've had drinks while doing CD on a few occasions but I came out of Ketosis first cos it's risky otherwise.

If you must drink it might be worth having a high carb meal before hand.

If you don't want to come off plan, then I would suggest you don't drink at all.

5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya, I had a drink a while back and was sooooo ill, it put me right off, will never ever drink again while on this plan!!!!

6. Melanie_x

Melanie_x size 8 skinnies ..yesss!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello hun, well i mentioned to my CDC as I am away this weekend and I said i wanted to have drinkies and she said have a larger fuller meal beforehand and you should be ok long as you have a full tummy and get straight back on the plan right away the next day but I guess everyones going to say different things x

7. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for that everyone! I think I'll have a chat to my CDC too tonight and see what she suggests. I might stay clear of the alcohol so I'd best take a shawl with me to make up for the lack of beer coat :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.