Drinking water???

Jude1512

IT WILL BE THERE TOMORROW
Does anyone know what the minimum you can drink on this diet because I have been told to drink between 2lts and 4 lts but all day I am constantly going to the toilet which is a problem if I have things to do ie driving somewhere or in a meeting??

Thanks

The first few days on any diet you go to the loo more often. More so possibly on this diet because you are drinking a bit more. You must drink the water you are advised to and after a few days you will find that you are no longer running to the loo all the time. If you don't drink the minimum amount you will probably find you do not lose weight as quickly and it may impact on your health. Take care.

The first few days on any diet you go to the loo more often. More so possibly on this diet because you are drinking a bit more. You must drink the water you are advised to and after a few days you will find that you are no longer running to the loo all the time. If you don't drink the minimum amount you will probably find you do not lose weight as quickly and it may impact on your health. Take care.

I completely agree. As you settle into the diet loo trips subside, and the more you drink of the recommended amount, the better your losses.

Good Luck

Thanks Iass321, thats a relief, been scared of going out sometimes in case I need to go to toilet.

Thanks Nic, This forum is really going to help if you guys are anything to go by.

Back