Drinks

Nightwishes

Do you count all the calories in the drinks you have everyday and how strict are you about it?

I count the cals of any alcohol or full sugar drinks/non diet drink, but I'm not sure if I should include the one or two cups of coffee with skimmed milk and the diet sugar free drinks (diet cola) I have during the day :confused:

I don't bother with squash or diet drinks where it is only 1 or 2 cals a glass. Unless I have loads of it. Milk in tea and coffee I do count.

Bostik said:
I don't bother with squash or diet drinks where it is only 1 or 2 cals a glass. Unless I have loads of it. Milk in tea and coffee I do count.

Yea I'm same x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, I count cups of tea/full fat coke but I'm still unsure about squash/cordial because I literally use the tiniest dash so I doubt it has more then 1 Kcal in it. I also count all fruit juices.

I don't count any drinks. I only have about 2 cuppas a day and only a splash of milk in it anyway. I don't count any diet drinks I have either whether diet juice or fizzy drinks, I just try to limit them to 1-2 per day and stick with water.

I don't count alcohol either because I rarely drink and when I do it is a special occasion and therefore cc can wait till tomorrow. I don't want to ruin what should be an enjoyable event....is what I do/have done is.... I only drink vodka/bacardi with diet coke (or occasionally wine) so I am basically training myself to make wiser choices...

I agree with most of the comments on here. I don't count diet squash or diet fizzy drinks. I use a splash of squash to liven up my water all the time, because sometimes you just need that boost. I count my first coffee of the morning because I always have 2 sugars and a glug of milk, but throughout the day I don't have sugar and only use a splash of milk.

I always count my alcohol at the weekends, especially if I have a sneaky cider. I try and stick with vodka and diet coke or lime and soda though. :)

To be honest I don't count drinks..

Tea and coffee I only have a splash of milk and I hardly drink alcohol. So on the rear occasions I do it's no more than 2 (how boring am I?) :D

I don't count squash or diet drinks and as I have my tea with teeniest tiniest splash of skimmed milk, I don't count that either. I only have 2 cups a day so I don't worry too much. I do count full fat stuff (which I never have anyway) and I do count alcohol.

I count everything that passes my lips, otherwise I feel i am not doing it properly'

I used to count stuff like diet drinks and squash so basically every single little thing. Until I realised there's no point adding like 1 cal here or there cos i probably lose that one cal just drinking it or pouring the squash cos the bottle is so big lol.

I used to count stuff like diet drinks and squash so basically every single little thing. Until I realised there's no point adding like 1 cal here or there cos i probably lose that one cal just drinking it or pouring the squash cos the bottle is so big lol.

hahahah :D

I used to be very careful about counting squash but it rarely ever added to more than 10 calories... so I just have it and count anything else... like fizzy and milk.

the average barely colouring milk splash (semi) is about 15 calories/25ml, a couple of them adds up and before you know it your hitting 100!

I hardly drink diet drinks now, so don't bother logging the 5-10 calories a week that I consume in them. I DO log 6 x cups of tea with skimmed milk and sweetner each day as it adds up to 114 cals according to MFP. Some days I can have 10 cups of tea ( I LURVE tea!), other days, I only manage 3, so I log 6 every single day, and am sure it evens out :)

Back