1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Drinks

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by BordersGirl, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    As we have quite a few newbies here I thought I'd post the link to the 'What can you drink on Exante' thread in case people fancy a change from water and black tea / coffee. I'm sure if you follow the advice in this thread the same drinks will be ok on Slim and Save too.

http://www.minimins.com/exante/197219-what-can-you-drink-exante.html

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigbunnygirl

bigbunnygirl Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thankyou that is a bit of a lifesaver lol, will be dropping in the supermarket on way home cos I am very bored of black coffee and water! Much appreciated x

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Just make sure that whatever you buy has very low cals and carbs and you don't drink a ton of it per day. Some people find that citric acid interferes with ketosis but to be honest I never have, and I sometimes have flavoured waters with citric adic although admittedly not all the time as I drink black tea and water usually anyway even pre diet. It's just alcohol I miss :). Some people also find that fizzy diet drinks make them hungry so just watch that too.

Bouillon is quite nice as a hot savoury drink. Try to look for the reduced salt variety but any of them will do. I've bought it in Tescos before.

5. persephone27

persephone27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Ive been having the odd No added sugar Ribena~ .5 carbs per 100ml but just noticed it has citric acid in it ,doesn't seem to affect me though :)

6. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had my first black coffee last night and gave me awful indigestion. Was ok but going to lay off it and just ditch coffee altogether.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.