Drinks??

Hi I think it's ribena plus. Not sure if its certain flavours, will see if I can find it...

It's definitely ribena plus. Only when diluted with one litre of water. Couldn't see anything about flavours so any flavour I guess. Xx

I think most of them are okay, at least one has citric acid in tho so check them... I know the red apple one is okay...

Ahhh brill fed up of plain water now and the flavourings can be quite pricy I like them but Ive ran our already and don't need to order any packs for 3 weeks!! Thanks all

The blackcurrant flavour Ribena Plus is also okay - I stocked up as Tesco was selling it for £1 a bottle recently. A bargain as it's usually just under £3 a bottle.
I also noticed that the Slim and Save website has a special offer on the water flavourings at the moment, any 3 for £10 which seems good value as they're usually £4.99 each.

The blackcurrant flavour Ribena Plus is also okay - I stocked up as Tesco was selling it for £1 a bottle recently. A bargain as it's usually just under £3 a bottle.
I also noticed that the Slim and Save website has a special offer on the water flavourings at the moment, any 3 for £10 which seems good value as they're usually £4.99 each.

Ohhh I shall nip in on my way home to tesco!! Yeah that's cheap but I just think if rather have cordial then just order the flavouring when I need more packs because its the £4.99 postage on top too! So makes sense to wait! :) x

Back