drinks

hypa2008

what drinks are you allowed on CD. I know your allowed water and coffee and tea but are you not allowed diet coke etc . I am just checking because I don't want to make this mistake so it's best to ask.

if diet coke is ok - ill walk round naked throughout the rest of this diet!

i would, you know!

If you just smile....

Hi guys,

My CD has said that Coke Zero is acceptable from day 1, infact any pop that is zero calorie and DOES NOT CONTAIN CITRIC ACID. Diet coke is not allowed.

I know there is conflicting information on this, but I have certainly found it a help when feeling hungry.

It doesn't seem to have done my weight loss any harm either!

Not sure...

maybe is depends on things that they thenselves have tried or experienced with their members.

I know that my CDC also added 1/2 pt of milk to my SS.

I don't usually have all of the milk, but I hate black coffee so I do use a little in my drinks.

if perfectly clear is acceptable - id deffo walk round naked whilst wearing tassles on my boobies! Id kill for perfectly clear!

if perfectly clear is acceptable - id deffo walk round naked whilst wearing tassles on my boobies! Id kill for perfectly clear!

Are you sure you don't have a "naturalist" fetish!! :eek::eek::eek:

No Cambridge DO NOT endorse anything but black tea and coffee (with your skimmed milk if on a plan that allows), water with or without Cambridge water flavourings.

look... im not a naturist!!! I dont have the figure for starters (will do soon ;))

hi this is my 2nd time round with a diffrent counceller and both of them told me you could only have plain water(only add the cd expensive stuff)or any ZERO drink..not diet drink!!!!

I'm told that anything in the CD book is what you can have legally only.

Whether or not coke zero or the like affects you or not varies from person to person and CDC's may have heard other clients try them and be ok - but surely if these drinks were a-ok then they would be in the book?!?

lol - after all that!! you so funny.

Back