Drop a size or two before holiday in August!

xAlisonx

Silver Member
I'm hoping to drop a size, or even better two sizes before my holiday to Majorca in August. If other people are in the same position as me maybe we can support each other in here and post hints and tips :)

Last year I was a 22 when I went on holiday and it took the edge off my hols in all honesty so I'm determined to be slimmer for my next holiday so I can do more with my kids without feeling self conscious. So far I have lost (nearly) two sizes as I'm just about getting into size 18's. I'm hoping to be a maximum of a size 16 by the time we go away, anything lower would be a bonus but I would be very, very happy to be a 16!

This is my aim too. Last year when on holiday I was a size 22, joining SW On Wed so I can drop a couple of size for my holiday in September.

We can do it!! X

This is my aim too. Last year when on holiday I was a size 22, joining SW On Wed so I can drop a couple of size for my holiday in September.

We can do it!! X

Yes we can do it, it's great to have an aim to work towards and once that holiday is booked then there's no going back really, it's been a great incentive so far. I'm worrying a bit now as I think I have something like 14 weeks left so I hope that's enough time to drop one or two more sizes!

I'm also hoping to lose a couple of inches before summer this year! Good luck girls we can do it! x

can i join too!! I am heading on my hols to Turkey on the 27th Aug and would like to have another 2 stone off by then which would take me to 3.5 stone off in total. I have been messing about with my weight loss for a while now but i am back and re-motivated!!!

Everyone's going to Turkey yoohoo! The best place ever in summer :D

Hiiiii, I'm just about fitting into my 18's now, before the waistband was a little tight but now it's a nice fit - woohoo! I want to drop a minimum of another size before the beggining of August and I'm wondering if it's do-able? How's everyone else getting on? What size do you want to get down to Dianna H? Ideally I want to get down to a 12 but I'll happily settle for a 16 for my holiday as i think there are only another 14 dieting weeks to go lol, anything lower would be a bonus! :) Just got myself a very cheap exercise bike and I'm going to step up the exercise bit by bit starting with a half hour a day to burn off more fat.

Hiya, im off to Florida in November for 3 weeks, and really need to drop at least 2 stone! But i am really not a gym person, like swimming and walking so i think i will stick to that. I was also comtemplating doing slim fast too, as i cant afford to join WW but i know how many point i can have from past membership so that could be an option. Hubby tried to cox me into going to exercise bike in gym but i get so bored sitting there. Anyone else feel the same?

I've got a family vacation in August that I'd love to lose a bit for. My step mother's family has a bit of judgey-ness about weight. They've never directed it at me directly, but I know from the past that they are thinking it.

Thats so out of order Kathy, them judging people of their weight. Sorry had to say something, dont mean to offend

Kathy, sorry to read about your step mother's family, it can't be easy for you. I don't like judgemental people, it's just not nice. Hiya Mrs Woz, Florida sounds lovely and you've got lots of time to get rid of 2 stone. What size do you want to get in to?

I'm slowly creeping downwards in weight again after stopping the same for a couple of weeks. It's so disheartening when it slows right down like this.

Back