Drum Roll for 5th Weigh in!!!!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Had my weigh in.... and I have lost another 3lb which brings my weightloss up to 22lb!! In 5 weeks! :bliss:
I am so happy!!
I also slipped on a black pencil skirt today in a size 18 and realised that my ankles are definitely slimmer!!
Also had my measurments done and have lost a lovely 2 more inches from my waist..
So my inch losses in 5 weeks are:
waist 4"...
Bust 2,5"...
Hips 3"
Upper Arms 1"
Thighs (not measured today due to aforementioend skirt but 1" upto 2weeks ago!)

Well done, that's a fab loss in pounds and inches. You must be over the moon you can get into your skirt. Keep it up x

Fantastic....... so happy for you...............

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::bliss::bliss::talk017::wow::wow:

Hey hon
Thats fantastic!!!! Im so happy for you .. You have done so well and you so deserve your fab loss!! fantastic about the skirt too you must have felt fab.
Well done keep smiling :):):)

ahh well done tilly!! yay! xx

:wow:well done Tilly. That is amazing!!

You are always sooooo positive and such an inspiration to many of us. That pencil skirt will be falling off you before too long!!! :)

Sarah
x

Thank you, I am chuffed as never before got this far or lost this much on a diet!!

x

Determination has got you where you are at now... WELL DONE babe you deserve it and keep going as you are gonna get to where you want to be - and I agree with a previous post you should be a CDC as you would make a fantastic one :party0011:x

Well done tilly you deserve it your doing great :D well done and thanks for the advise and support you give on here its much appreciated thanks for sharing your loss it gives me inspirtation :D

Very well done! xx

woohoo how fantatsic ... well done hun
your doing so so well that skirt will soon be too big but i bet you looked great in it !

xx

Do you know what Tilly thats fan flippin taqstic and you deserve every blinkin ounce of those 22lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been so strong throughout and Ive no doubt will continue to the end where you will be slim and slinky in a lovely size 10 pencil skirt!!!!!!!!!!

Well done again xxx

Well done with your results Tilly - must make you feel better after not feeling so great! :D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so happy for u ...keep going hun & at this rate i wont even reconise u in the schoolyard lol xxx

wow well done you.....your doing great xx

Well done tillyfloss! thats fantasic going! Keep it up as im sure you will do, and you will be using that size 18 pencil skirt for dusters in a few weeks! ha ha ha

:happy096::bliss:

Thats fantastic! Go you!

Well done! that is super news!!!! :)

Back