Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nails, 29 July 2007 Social URL.

1. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    Had a fantastic night! Had far too many glasses of wine and danced the night away.
    Had a good old boogie with the growm (omg how do your spell it, it doesn't look right?). We always do grease lightning together at occasions and apparently we've been filmed by a few people tonight, not good! I really don't want to watch it back! Then they played my fav song in the whole wide world 'set you free' by n-trance, well, I haven't danced to that in ages so I bounced around the dance floor to that one like an old raver.
    Oh and I danced to 'cotton eyed joe', wobbling around with my arms flaying everywhere.
    My friend looked absolutely stunning in her dress, she did ww and lost over 3 stone. I've known her since i was 11 and she's so gorgeous and lovely, i love her to bits. She went away and got married in the week which was lovely, i saw all the pictures and it looked lovely.
    Was invited to go onto a club but declined beacause hubs is really tired, I think I could have gone on all night, but probably not a good idea as I would have probably flaked out at some point.
    I really shouldn't be typing this out tonight, I blame marie for this for putting the idea in my head and starlight for agreeing to it!
    i had 2 sarnies, 3 bits of quiche and a bit e of a fishy thing. so not used all my points I think.
    Oh and I danced to 'build me up buttercup', i requested that as i think that gets eveyrone up to dance.
    Anyway I'm off to listen to my itunes, think I'll give my hubby a re-en-action (sp) of set you free, I really don't think he's up for it though. What the hell, i'm enjoying myself :D:D:D hehehehe.
    You're all lovely thank you all for encouraging me and being there.
    Dare I say it, what the hell I LOVE YOU ALL :D:D:D;););)
    omg just looked at hubby and he's asleep, I think I'll wake him up with my dancing lol. Need a wee byeeee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    oh bum i've posted it twice, how did i manage that?
    Starlight - do you think you can delete one pretty please.
    why oh why have I posted it anyway, let or lone twice.
    Hubby has gone to bed, I'm still up :)

5. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm stil here, really tempted to make some toast with butter and marmite but I won't. I'll just have a cuppa and then i think I should go to sleep but I won't as I downloaded some songs to itunes so i think I'll listen to that.
    never been so focused even when drunk.
    I really shouldn't be adding to this thread should I, just making it worse.
    omg I certainly cannot face it in the morning or all week probably.
    :party0048::crazy:
    xx
    hubby had gone to bed now and missed my finale of 'set you free', his loss :D

6. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    actually thinking about it probably a lucky escape lol

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You are officially mad ;)

I really needed a laugh this morning - and this gave me it ;)

I was thinking, how about we make this a sticky for a general 'chatty' thread. Sometimes we kinda go off on tangents and I sometimes feel a bit guilty when we start a conversation in someones diary.... what do you guys think?

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hahahahaha!!! I'm gutted I wasn't still on here when you posted on here Nails, I would love to have been to encourage you to post more! Lol!!

Sounds like you had a wicked night, and I'm with you on the 'set you free' song - I LOVE it!!! Haven't heard it in ages though!

Glad you had a good night - how's your head this morning? Heehee

If this thread is going to be an on going thing then I can see myself posting in it soon...now that'll be bad, hahaha

9. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    PMSL!!! Drunken threads are a great idea - lets do it.

Ax

10. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    PMSL! sometimes i wish i wasn't a tee total! x

11. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    you've brightened up a miserable day hun !!:rotflmao:

12. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all
    Had the longest lay in ever until 1.00pm! (kids are at mums). Feeling fine, drank plenty of water before bed so that sorted me out.
    Think I must have burnt off loads last night with all the dancing :D, I've even perfected my 'set you free' routine, yay! Now I just have to remember what I did, as last night I convinced myself I was fantastic :giggle:
    Off to my mums today for lasagne so no cooking or washing up for me!
    Love the idea for a thread for chatting, Starlight if you want to change the name to just ramblings or anything else please feel free to do so ;).
    Anyway I'm going to reply to some other threads then I'd better get a move on as I'm still in my jimjams :D.
    xx

13. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow this made me smile ....thanx lol.

14. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lol sonkie, I'm looking forward to reading other people's ramblings, glad it made you smile :D
    xx

15. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh and I more thing before I go, how the hell did I managed to forget how to spell groom last night? Sorry for the suspect spelling mistake, I looked at it this morning was like 'omg what are you on!'
    xx

16. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok we now have a general rambling thread, for drunken ones or sober ones lol

This could be fun :)

17. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Don't be blaming your bad spelling on the wine...you got up this morning, sorry - I mean this afternoon, and got the dictionary out didn't you! Lol!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  20. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ha ha ha! Wine is truely a memory wiper, well that's what I blame it on anyway!
    Had great plans for coming on here and giving a lovely sober post so you all wouldn't think that I'm a alchy (sp?) but unfortunately recent events have changed things somewhat :giggle:
    Managed to look slightly respectable when I went to my mums. Hubby drove so when I got there and my mum offered me a glass of wine, how could I refuse??? Had a lovely lasagne, my sis came as well, and we all had a good chat. 4 glasses of wine later brought kids home, read a chapter of 'The Faraway Tree' to ds (dd went straight to bed after her bottle, she's 1) and struggled with a rendition of 'Golden Slumbers' and 'Sunshine'
    Had a lovely chat to my friend who's wedding reception it was last night and we've planned to go out for a meal and a few drinks in August :D, did say to say hi to my greased lightning dancing partner!
    Back here now, dh is watching 'Top Gear' and I'm on here. Had a special K bar for brekkie which is 1.5pts, lasagne was 8pts and wine was 8pts so still within my points :D I usually don't drink this much at all, just had such a busy month, honest..... :crazy:
    Informed hubby that he missed my dance last night, have threatened (sp?????lol) it again but he's not impressed :party0048: Oh well nevermind.
    Love the idea of having a rambling thread, looking forward to hearing a few ramblings from everyone else so I don't look as bad :D
    Love this place hehehe

21. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well guys Im going to go get organised. I start work in an hour, still got to shower etc... Ill be on here all night if I dont move lol

Enjoy the rest of your evening and DO try behave - just a little :giggle:

Ill check in in the morning before I go to bed :)

22. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Think we just cross posted Starlight, hope your shift goes ok love.
    Catch up tomorrow.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.