Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

nails

*Quornstar*
Hi all
Had a fantastic night! Had far too many glasses of wine and danced the night away.
Had a good old boogie with the growm (omg how do your spell it, it doesn't look right?). We always do grease lightning together at occasions and apparently we've been filmed by a few people tonight, not good! I really don't want to watch it back! Then they played my fav song in the whole wide world 'set you free' by n-trance, well, I haven't danced to that in ages so I bounced around the dance floor to that one like an old raver.
Oh and I danced to 'cotton eyed joe', wobbling around with my arms flaying everywhere.
My friend looked absolutely stunning in her dress, she did ww and lost over 3 stone. I've known her since i was 11 and she's so gorgeous and lovely, i love her to bits. She went away and got married in the week which was lovely, i saw all the pictures and it looked lovely.
Was invited to go onto a club but declined beacause hubs is really tired, I think I could have gone on all night, but probably not a good idea as I would have probably flaked out at some point.
I really shouldn't be typing this out tonight, I blame marie for this for putting the idea in my head and starlight for agreeing to it!
i had 2 sarnies, 3 bits of quiche and a bit e of a fishy thing. so not used all my points I think.
Oh and I danced to 'build me up buttercup', i requested that as i think that gets eveyrone up to dance.
Anyway I'm off to listen to my itunes, think I'll give my hubby a re-en-action (sp) of set you free, I really don't think he's up for it though. What the hell, i'm enjoying myself :D:D:D hehehehe.
You're all lovely thank you all for encouraging me and being there.
Dare I say it, what the hell I LOVE YOU ALL :D:D:D;););)
omg just looked at hubby and he's asleep, I think I'll wake him up with my dancing lol. Need a wee byeeee

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh bum i've posted it twice, how did i manage that?
Starlight - do you think you can delete one pretty please.
why oh why have I posted it anyway, let or lone twice.
Hubby has gone to bed, I'm still up :)

I'm stil here, really tempted to make some toast with butter and marmite but I won't. I'll just have a cuppa and then i think I should go to sleep but I won't as I downloaded some songs to itunes so i think I'll listen to that.
never been so focused even when drunk.
I really shouldn't be adding to this thread should I, just making it worse.
omg I certainly cannot face it in the morning or all week probably.
:party0048::crazy:
xx
hubby had gone to bed now and missed my finale of 'set you free', his loss :D

actually thinking about it probably a lucky escape lol

PMSL!!! Drunken threads are a great idea - lets do it.

Ax

Hi all
Had the longest lay in ever until 1.00pm! (kids are at mums). Feeling fine, drank plenty of water before bed so that sorted me out.
Think I must have burnt off loads last night with all the dancing :D, I've even perfected my 'set you free' routine, yay! Now I just have to remember what I did, as last night I convinced myself I was fantastic :giggle:
Off to my mums today for lasagne so no cooking or washing up for me!
Love the idea for a thread for chatting, Starlight if you want to change the name to just ramblings or anything else please feel free to do so ;).
Anyway I'm going to reply to some other threads then I'd better get a move on as I'm still in my jimjams :D.
xx

Lol sonkie, I'm looking forward to reading other people's ramblings, glad it made you smile :D
xx

Oh and I more thing before I go, how the hell did I managed to forget how to spell groom last night? Sorry for the suspect spelling mistake, I looked at it this morning was like 'omg what are you on!'
xx

Don't be blaming your bad spelling on the wine...you got up this morning, sorry - I mean this afternoon, and got the dictionary out didn't you! Lol!!!

Nah she discovered the spell check facility ;)

Ha ha ha! Wine is truely a memory wiper, well that's what I blame it on anyway!
Had great plans for coming on here and giving a lovely sober post so you all wouldn't think that I'm a alchy (sp?) but unfortunately recent events have changed things somewhat :giggle:
Managed to look slightly respectable when I went to my mums. Hubby drove so when I got there and my mum offered me a glass of wine, how could I refuse??? Had a lovely lasagne, my sis came as well, and we all had a good chat. 4 glasses of wine later brought kids home, read a chapter of 'The Faraway Tree' to ds (dd went straight to bed after her bottle, she's 1) and struggled with a rendition of 'Golden Slumbers' and 'Sunshine'
Had a lovely chat to my friend who's wedding reception it was last night and we've planned to go out for a meal and a few drinks in August :D, did say to say hi to my greased lightning dancing partner!
Back here now, dh is watching 'Top Gear' and I'm on here. Had a special K bar for brekkie which is 1.5pts, lasagne was 8pts and wine was 8pts so still within my points :D I usually don't drink this much at all, just had such a busy month, honest..... :crazy:
Informed hubby that he missed my dance last night, have threatened (sp?????lol) it again but he's not impressed :party0048: Oh well nevermind.
Love the idea of having a rambling thread, looking forward to hearing a few ramblings from everyone else so I don't look as bad :D
Love this place hehehe

Think we just cross posted Starlight, hope your shift goes ok love.
Catch up tomorrow.
xx

oh yes and silky and her pop biscuits which sound divine!

Back