• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dry burgers :(

S: 12st9lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st12lb(6.78%)

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
S: 17st11lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st7lb(8.43%)
Hi there

Try adding 2tbs natural yogurt instead of the egg, I find it keeps them really moist n juicy. I also seal them on both sides in a dry non-stick frying pan and then bake them in the oven instead of grilling.
Sometimes I add things like grated carrot/courgette too.
Hope they turn out tastier next time...

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
S: 12st1lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 2st0lb(16.57%)
What I do is mix the mince with 1 clove of garlic, grated, 1-2 chillies, finely chopped (depending on how hot you like them), a couple of splashes of worcestershire sauce, a crumbled oxo cube and an egg to bind.

Sometimes with my cheese allowance I use it on a strong blue cheese and put it in the centre of the pattie (kiev like) and I've made the s/w onion marmalade and sweetcorn relish to accompany them so they are usually packed with flavour.

Hope it helps

xxx

S: 20st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 1st0lb(4.96%)
I make my own burgers quite often, using very few ingredients, just turkey or pork mince, onion, herbs and spices etc. I have made them using a chopped up tomato and they were very moist, and I always do them on the george foreman grill and they never turn out dry.