Dry mouth?

jaspersmum

Does anyone wake in the morning with a really dry mouth my tongue is usually stuck to the roof of my mouth!!! I usually rush down to fridge to gulp down a glass of water to take it away!!!! Thats before I even put the kettle on for the 10 cups of coffee to wake me up!!!!:D

I only have that when I have a cold and breath through my mouth all night it's like my tongue has dried up and set hard. I do wake up thirsty tho I think my body is now used to the about of fluid i've been consuming and expects it

My mouth is really dry in the mornings and tastes so bad. The first thing I have to do is clean my teeth and then I have to wait ten minutes and glug some water.

I'm exactly like MrC....the gnashers are brushed 1st then mouthwash (listerine original aka paint stripper) :brushing teeth::spit:
My mouth feels so furry...so i need to brush straight away!

Mine 2 lol, dry mouth and breath yuck! Brush my teeth loads of times during the day, and breath is awfully still, anyone got any tips for breath x x

I have the mint strips. I don't think my breath is actually that bad during the day (just first thing) but it gives me some confidence and just a change of taste now and then to stop my tastebuds going extinct. :p

Thanks Mr c x will try them, will ask in chemist when I go, thank you x

A bottle of water by the bed, I need it as soon as I wake up xx

Hi been and bought some listerine mouthwash and strips, hopefully tomorrow I won't feel bad talking to people, x x x

I have a dry mouth all the time which helps me to drink the amount of water we need daily. Don't know if anybody else has the same but when I swallow it feels like I have something stuck in the back of my throat.

That is exactly what it feels like for me too!!! I am even scrubbing the back of my tongue thinking theres something stuck there!!!:D

I always had dry mouth on LT, thought it was one of the "side effects". I just kept drinking the water and then got told off by Mr Pharmacist for having too much lol

Back