Dry mouth

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
It is day 9 for me today and I have a really really dry mouth.
I drink at least 3 litres of water and have extra water in my shakes so I don't get why I'd have a dry mouth.

Has anyone else got this?
Know why its happening??

That's ketosis for you! It becomes easier over time. Keep sipping on the water and buy a breath freshener spray

It might sound weird but when I get side effects I see it as a good thing. It means I'm
In ketosis and the weight is coming off! Saying that the one I'm not looking forward to is hair loss. I love my hair and it's thick and full and really nice. The moment I see a cluster on my brush I'll probably pass out in shock! Good luck. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aawww Mocha, not all people get hair loss so try not to worry. If your hair does start to come out though as soon as you come off the diet it will come back.

My hair started falling out last year due to stress so it doesn't matter to me if I lose any more!!
Being slim and healthy is way more important to me than my hair.
I can wear a wig/hair extensions to cover up the fact my hair is coming out....I cant hide the fact that I'm fat :D

Ha ha that's true and I guess it doesn't come out in chunks which are noticeable to other people? Well if it does it is perfect weather for a hat or scarf. And your right, fat deffo can not be hidden no matter how much black I wear! x

The only person I knew of that had any problems with hair loss just had thinning hair, it didn't fall out in clumps or anything.

Fingers crossed neither of us have ANY hair loss/thinning :D

I lost hair after Lighter Life. It happened afterwards, not during. I believe that you dont lose while you're doing it normally because your body is on such low calories, it holds on to everything, then after when you start eating again, it goes back to normal so the hair you might have lost normally while you were dieting is suddenly all lost at once. I lost some around the front hairline but it wasn't too noticeable or a problem.

Urgh, well I don't mind a little hair loss if it means all of weight Los :)

I lost hair after lipotrim...it just thinned.. but im taking bamboo silica and it grew back really fast.. im taking it all the way through this diet and after in the hope that i dont have the same problem again...

It started about 5 weeks after i stopped lipotrim. And went on till i started taking the silica...

Its not to bad though. I just got mine cut into a bob and it was fine

Always had thin hair anyway

Nikki

Ohh Niki I might have to try that out, I just looked at your starts g weight and weight loss goal and we are the same weight give or take a pound and want tom lose roughly the same weight. How tall are you and what size so you wear. It would be good to have somebody to compare my weight loss with as I'm not really planning on doing heavy exercises just toning ones two hours a day (morning and night) for the saggy skin. You going to do anything else? Fancy being my weight loss buddy as we can start a new comparative thread? :)

Sure i can be your wl buddy :)

Im 5'6"
Wear size 22ish
I dont like excercise, any excuse not to do it...

Im planning that when i get back from dublin to goto the gym at lunch to walk on the treadmill for 30 mins each weekday.... And maybe play some wii fit withy kids once i get a bit more energy...

Back