Duchess Wobbles saying hello

Duchess_wobbles

Hello everyone.

Im hauling my 13st of wobbles in. Starting / started CD today. Its 1pm and Ive had 1 soup - chicken, a little gritty and the chocolate tetra thing - nice.

So now I have to survive the rest of the day on 1 soup etc. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need to losea gazillion stone and am embracing the diet - water isnt an issue as I drink 4 plus litres anyway. But I love food, Ive never met a food I didnt get on with.

So heres my story - always been overweight, especially in relationships some sort of weird way to see just how much someone loves me I guess.

Anyway been with my partner 8months, we live together, he has 2 kids who are with us half the time, we have a dog who suits me, she would happily eat and sleep the day away.

My partner hasnt come out and said im fat but i know the 2 stone ive put on bothers him, and to be honest I cant blame him. He knows how much I hate it but cant understand why I just dont overeat.

Infact the wee scamp checked the bin this week to inform me that I was eating myself to death, and could i name one healthy thing I had eaten all week - which I couldnt.

Dont get me wrong, he was not being mean, he was saying it in the kindest way because he knows im unhappy.

So I had been toying with the idea of cambridge for a while and have decided to go for it.

I was 11st 4lb when we met, its our 1 year anniversary 5th december and I want to be that weight again.

So thats me, expect to see me here alot begging for food. lol

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD and after the first few days you should be fine. It is hard and not everyone succeeds. I didn't. You have to be doing this for yourself and really commit

Irene xx

lol, sorry

It feels like a gazillion :)

Your 2 stones are just as important to you as my 10 stones are to me.

One day at a time and you can do it if you believe in yourself

Irene xx

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins. Good luck on your journey. x :D

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with CD

Back