• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ducolax

I did say i was on lipotrim and he said i had to go to the chemist that provides me with the lipotrim ive been on lpt since feb and never had any probs untill now he prob thought i was some kind of anerexic but you would know im not just by lookin at me ha ha ha

I know they get on their high horse i just wanted to scream at him ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A SH#T !!!!!!!!!!!!

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
pmsl, oh you should have shouted that. I bet their face would have been a picture :D:D:D:D

I think my boyfriend got my Senokot at Morrisions so just go into a supermarket and buy some.

Hope you have one soon missus ;););)

hiya all got an update for ya all IVE BEEN THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel much better now but will be going to morrisons to get some for the future !!!

Lmao, you should of shouted. You can get it any where but I dont think the butchers sell it..........And only take ONE! I had a really bad early morning the other day. xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lmao, you should of shouted. You can get it any where but I dont think the butchers sell it..........And only take ONE! I had a really bad early morning the other day. xx
now you tell me, I took 2 this morning and Im back in work tomorrow:confused:

Im not trying to worry you, but I thought I was going to die lol hopefully you may be ok fingers crossed for ya x

2hourglass

Silver Member
OMG

I know they get on their high horse i just wanted to scream at him ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A SH#T !!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought i was going to SH*T laughing - tears running down my face - i know it's not funny but ....:p

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
lol Yeah you canbuy as many as you want from morrisons or asda ... i take 2 if i really need to go and 1 if i am not too bad!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Im not trying to worry you, but I thought I was going to die lol hopefully you may be ok fingers crossed for ya x
He he he you get used to that feelng and feels soooo good once its gone!! Take em around 8 ish and you'll be having your early wake up call at 6 am lol

Nicster I will never take 2 again lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Maybe your not as full of 5hit as me or maybe more than me hahahaha