due to be totm and need sugar

tanya12

really feel the need to pig out and due period and really craving a load of crap to eat do any of you get this and how do u deal with it?
also do any of you get a delay in you period or no symptoms of it coming? i normally get very bad pmt but odly this month none having said that its not arrived yet

Don't pig out, its my TOTM just now and I felt like you but it is so not worth it. Just drink sweet tea and enjoy your bar and focus on the weight loss. I have had less symptoms, I have had no cramps and usually they are awful the week before and during and my PMT has not nearly been as bad. My long suffering hubby agrees. Stay strong and resist the temptation x

thanks fee79 for now been able to srick with it, i tried to go swimming today but had a complete lack of convidence and didnt really swim long at all i ended up getting out the pool and feeling shity. hope to go tomorrow after work and feel better dammmm periods messing with my emotions and confidence lol

Anytime, we all have good and bad days and they key is helping and supporting each other to get through. We all have the same goal after all. Hope you feel better tomorrow xx

Back