Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dukan /Atkins diet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by margareth, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. margareth

margareth Full Member

Anyone here tried any of these diets??? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    I intend to do Dukan soon... All the fat in Atkins just doesn't compute in my head!

4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been following Atkins for the 3 months I was taking a break from LT...worked for me, didn't regain a single 1lb but have to say, found it hard going towards the end..only so much meat/eggs you can do :-(

5. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    For me low carb comes pretty naturally. I love bread and pasta so removing it completely is the easiest way for me to do it.
    If not having a slice of toast for brekkie or a biccie with your tea fills you with horror then WW/SW is the way to go. If not I reckon they are worth a try!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.