DUKAN DIARY - getting back to those size 10s (fingers crossed)

Oops! Just noticed the diary section. Have been making daily entries on my blog instead. Never been the brightest with this sort of stuff :eek:.

Now on day 4 (final day) of my Attack phase. Been pretty easy going. Today probably harder than the others to be honest but I think going on to cruise tomorrow will help a lot (I was drooling over the sweet pepper and tomato sauce on my son's pasta a little while ago).

So here's my weight loss on Attack

Starting weight (12/06/2012) 10st 2lb
Attack day 2 (13/06/2012) 9st 12lb - 4lb loss
Attack day 3 (14/06/2012) 9st 11lb - 1lb loss
Attack day 4 (15/06/2012) 9st 10lb - 1lb loss

6lbs in 4 days!

Not a bad start but the weekend is here and no wine allowed :eek:.

Last edited:
I started with a blog entry first too lol!

Hi!! Now u can cruise forward and enjoy veggies u can start planning menus and trying new recipes, (dont forget to share any new ones with us!!) I am thinking sweet pepper an tom sauce may be ur first sauce u make to go with ur chicken? haha good luck ;-)

Dilemma. Just realised that if I do my first Cruise PV day tomorrow then I'll have to do PP on Sunday. I really wanted to have the veggies Sunday so could have something resembling a Sunday roast with the rest of the family.

Not sure now whether to do an extra day of Attack or do the 3 day rotation??

I was so looking forward to those tomatoes with lunch tomorrow :mad:

Morning Green

Nothing wrong with swapping your days around BUT you need to be strict to make sure extra PV days don't creep in. So, say, if you want your veggies on Sunday, swap Saturday's PV with Sunday's PP! Simples :D

I find it best to plot my days in my calendar, especially if I'm swapping them round.

P x

I alway have pv on sunday to have the Sunday lunch, just swap them....cant miss out on all them scrummy veg mmmmmm:)

do pv sat and sunday, PP monday & tuesday then 1 & 1 afterwards... simples :D

Thanks guys. Started off today PP. Sure I can survive another day. Not like I'm starving myself! I'm going to stick that whole chicken in the oven. Won't feel deprived at all then. Yummy!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Big love from wet and windy Cornwall x

Today has been hard, hard, hard!!!

Roll on tomorrow!

Not belong till Sunday and all those fab veg, Julie it does get easier once your in a routine. Sugar free jelly and muffins are a great help on pp days x

So my first day of Cruise...

Nice to have some mushrooms and tomatoes with my scrambled eggs this morning. Had my porridge at 4o'clock this afternoon :confused:. Now looking forward to dinner with some nice broccoli, cabbage, carrot/swede mash and roasted butternut squash. Divine.

Water intake has been lousy today. Must make more effort with this one.

Hi Greeny, drink your water its important, have a glass or two with your meal and top up before bed.......x

How's it going Miss?

How are you finding Cruise?

Hi Trini!

Bit up and down really. No weight loss at all since starting Cruise. Yesterday had terrible cravings for fruit and veg on my PP day. Not sure what to make of it really. How you doing chick??

Hi Trini!

Bit up and down really. No weight loss at all since starting Cruise. Yesterday had terrible cravings for fruit and veg on my PP day. Not sure what to make of it really. How you doing chick??

Hi Miss,

Well even though I messed up a little on Saturday (No carbs, just flame -grilled protein which was probably doused in oil first) I have managed to lose a little more.

I lost 4.6lbs during my three-day ATTACK and as of this morning, the total was 8.1lbs.

I have up'd my water intake to three litres and have been working out for 30 mins (Mon-Fri).

Haven't had any cravings yet (Thank God).

Half a stone is still wonderful weight loss and if any of the veterans on here can help you, they will.

Maybe you can post what you've eaten if you don't lose anything in the next few days.

Today's menu PP

B - chicken breast, quark, seafood sticks (eaten mid morning)
L - 2 eggs scrambled, turkey ham
D - minced beef (extra lean) curried with onions and garlic

Still weighing same since starting Cruise.... ho hum

Forgot to say... no oatbran today. Ran out and didn't have time to get to the health food shop today. Missed my porridge a bit.

Back