Dukan Flavourings!

lovelyzobo

Has anybody bought any of the Dukan flavourings?? I am fine with my vanilla and lemon muffins, but thought I might try a bottle of one of the flavourings for a change....are they worth it, do you have to use a lot in your recipes!? xx

Cool, do you need a lot?? Quite expensive, dont want to have to use half a bottle each time.......(old habits!!!)..xxxx

No, in fact less is more as Ellie taught me; they're horrible if you use too much.

One teaspoon in a batch of muffins, a couple of drops to flavour yoghurt.

P x

I have always used almond and vanilla in my muffins and i have muffins every day! One time last month i forgot to put flavourings in and muffins were in the oven before i remembered! Thought i would eat them anyway so not to waste and do you know they tasted so much better - not so wet and more "cakey" - i never put flavourings in now and prefer them like this!

I am loving the coconut flavouring. Coconut flavouring in Greek style yogurts is yummmmmmmmmm!

Mmmmm well I think i shall go buy me some! Good you dont need a lot....dont mind spending it if it lasts a while! xx

Back