Dukan-Friendly Restaurant Choices

Triniprinc3ss

Silver Member
Hi Dukanettes,

I would like us to start a thread where we add Dukan-Friendly meals for times when we are out and about.

If you have any pictures to include, that would be great!

Also let us know if you asked the restaurant to substitute anything and a price if you can remember.

If we are going to stay on this journey, we have to do it in the real world, so hopefully this thread will help :D

Maria x

1. NANDOS - Plain Grilled Chicken Breast with a Green Salad

2. HARVESTER - Grilled Salmon or Sea Bass with Runner Beans and Side Salad

3. Wetherspoons - 16oz aged rump steak with mushroom, tomato and a salad (instead of chips) AND a drink - about £12 and pretty darn good :D

P x

4. FRANKIE AND BENNY'S - Chicken or Salmon Citrus Salad
Plain or Cajun spiced chicken breast or salmon served with salad - it comes with a lemon & basil dressing which I didn't think was too bad, but you could ask for it without dressing if you're being super good!

The Red House Cheshire Oaks/Chester
Smoked Salmon with Warm Potato Salad £11.95
"Lightly pan-fried fillet of smoked salmon, served with an unbelievable warm potato salad (you have to try it to believe it!). With a caperdressing, this is a simple, delicate, wonderful dish"
Ditch the spuds and have extra salad

They do Red Wednesdays, BOGOF!!

Last edited:
BEEFEATER - Smoked Paprika Chicken Salad (without the bbq sauce) - very filling :D

McDonalds - Grilled Chicken Salad bowl (make sure you specify bowl as there's also a wrap and a sandwich variation, it comes with either some sorta creamy dressing or balsamic - choose balsamic and either use/don't use the sachet when it arrives :)... great thing is it doesn't come "pre-drenched")

it costs about £4

TOBY CARVERY - Get your desired meats and make the right veggie choices.

If you go on their website, the pictures actually tell you the nutrional values if you hover over them :D

Menus at Toby Carvery

ZIZZI - Pollo Diavola
Red Tractor chicken: spatchcocked, marinated and baked with harissa and Roquito chilli. Served with salad.

ZIZZI - Spiedini di Pollo

Oven baked chicken skewers with roasted peppers, rosemary and lemon

STRADA- Insalata Salmone Salsa VerdeGrilled salmon fillet on a salad of rocket, spinach, green beans, semi-dried Italian tomatoes and tender black olives in a lemon dressing, with a parsley & garlic salsa verde.

£11.95

where are you finding all these, do you eat out a lot? LOL

where are you finding all these, do you eat out a lot? LOL

Lol!

I'm a bit of a foodie and hate eating the same things all the time.

I just think of somewhere I've been and look up the menu online :)

no1rangersgirl said:
I love going to the Brazilian barbecue chain, Rodizio Rico (Rodizio Rico: Brazilian restaurants in London, Birmingham, churrascaria ) as it is just an all you can eat meat feast and no one will notice you are eating anything different or particular so doesn't draw attention to the diet if you dont want to share.

Thanks for this! The one in Brum is fairly new and I've been wondering what it was like. Will definitely check it out now :D

P x

sounds lovely, don't think we've got one up here. will have to check out the site.

Back