Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

natters8942

I always seem to be dieting or thinking about dieting, I lose some weight and then get complacent, lose interest and on it goes again & more! My husband is slimish and is able to cut down if he over indulges, whereas I just eat.

So I'm going to make sure I post my food diary, then I'm answerable to lots of very nice & determined people who will help me to stay motivated.

Attack day 1
B - oat bran and fat free fromage frais
L - half a Dukan quiche with ham
D - 350g low fat steak strips - Dukan vietnamese beef
Snacks - 15 fish sticks, yogurt jelly dukan recipe
Drinks - 3 litres of water, coffees, fruit teas, diet coke
Exercise - 1.5 hours of gardening

Was really hungry after dinner, so cooked some turkey steaks in Cajun spices. Then decided I actually wasn't hungry, so I'll snack on them tomorrow!

Am I eating too much? The whole pack of beef seemed a bit excessive, normally I'd have half, but then have rice too.

Nat x

Hi Natters

Welcome and don't worry, Dukan will be your last diet; it's fab.

Don't worry about eating too much; eat if you are hungry and don't skip meals.

Go easy in the fish sticks though; they should be limited and I think it's either 6 or 8 a day (horrible things! :eek:)

P x

Good luck with the diet! It looks okay quantity wise to me, although I did have one day where I ate a whole chicken so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask :p

Fantastic, thank you all.

I'll find something easy to replace fish sticks, next week I'll make salmon or mackerel pâté and have that with celery.

B-oat bran and fromage frais

Good luck you sound just like me ( my hubbies the same as yours too )...ive tried them all then put it back on but not this time x looking forward to reading your diary x it's day 2 for me x

It's crazy isn't it! But enoughs enough, this time it has to work. Planning on trying for a family soon (I can't even blame my weight on pregnancy), and I need to be able to cope with the extra i'll gain. So need to lose weight first!

I'm on day 2 as well and my husband's away this week so at least I can get to grips with it alone. I'll feed him the same as me at night plus some carbs otherwise he'll starve. Luckily he eats lunch at work so he can choose bad food there if he wants to.

Good luck and thank you.

Here's to self control.

X

Great time to start then while hubbies away ...helps when you've only yourself to think about :) I've got 2 ravenous boys and a hubby at home who eat what they want and don't gain ...but yeah they have the self control which I dont !!!!! But we'll get there with determination x

Attack day 2

Still going well, felt rough today though, bad headache - felt very hungover despite no alcohol. So been drinking lots of water.

B - oat bran and fromage frais
L - dukan quiche and 3 small turkey steaks with Cajun spices and a dash of lemon juice
D - homemade beef burgers, 250g extra lean steak mince onion, egg and spices
Snacks - dukan jelly yogurt
Drinks so far - 3 litres of water, coffees, fruit teas and diet coke

Got mini quiches in the oven for lunch tomorrow- not sure if they'll like my muffin tin though, so might look more like cold stiff scrambled egg!

Looking forward to tomorrow despite a busy work day in London, an excuse to shop?!

X

Fantastic day ...I've got the headache 2 arghhhhhh

Day 3
If I hadn't been doing Dukan, I'm pretty sure I would have pigged out on rubbish this evening. Why do people put other people down behind their back and expect you to agree with them when you're stuck in the middle?! Arhh. Deep breath and self control was found.

However I rose above it and the food part of my day went well

B - oatbran and fromage frais
L - ham quiche, 6 crab sticks and Cajun turkey steaks
D - poached cod and prawns and mackerel
Snacks - jelly yogurts
Drinks - 2 litres water, coffees, diet coke and fruit tea
Exercise - 30 min walk in a torrential downpour, which would have been fun if I'd had wellies on and not a suit!

Roll on tomorrow :)

Xx

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day but well done on sticking to plan you won't regret it :):)

Thank you. How are you doing? X

Nearly completed day 4 of attack and feeling really good, my work trousers are no longer as tight as they were.

I'm really enjoying the food, which has surprised me a lot as I love my veg, normally have more veg than meat - that'll be slimming world's influence.

One of the guys at work was eyeing up my lunch today, he'd been out and bought crusty rolls, pâté and a couple of Danish pastries. :)

L - ham quiche, Cajun turkey steaks and 6 fish sticks
D- salmon and prawn curry
Snacks - jelly yogurt
2 litres of water, coffees, fruit tea, diet coke

Looking forward to tomorrow, lunch is in the oven now.

natters8942 said:
Thank you. How are you doing? X

Going good liking being in control ...think having limited choice is helping me x

Attack day 5, 1 day to go on attack. Bit worried about going onto cruise, I guess it's because it's the unknown :-(

L - ham quiche, Cajun turkey steaks and 6 fish sticks
D- Moroccan turkey
Snacks - jelly yogurt, 2 spoons of mackerel pâté
2 litres of water, coffees, fruit tea,

I've weighed the same for the past 3 days, lost 6 pounds since I started.

Wow natters 6lb that's fantastic x

Thanks, just seem to have come to a halt though. Still going to stick attack out as it's only one more day! Had a much smaller dinner tonight, just wasn't as hungry. So hopefully my stomach is shrinking.

I'm enjoying working my way through the Dukan recipe books, going to make muffins soon :)

X

Bet by Friday your weight will have moved again but 6lb if fantastic :) and yeah stick it out 1 more day is nothing ..... what did dr Dukan predict you'd lose in the attack phase ????

I need to be more adventurous and start making the gallets again might have one for breakfast x

He predicted 5lbs, but I like to over achieve ;-)

I need to be more adventurous with breakfast, oatbran and fromage frais is a bit lazy, I'm off tomorrow do might try something different.

Xx

Back