Cruise PP Dukan Pizza!!!!

kimberleycandukan

Silver Member
Just made a "pizza" out of a Galette and am very chuffed with myself.

I mixed a squirt of tomato puree with some finely chopped onion and mixed herbs. Whacked it onto the galette and grated a light babybel ontop. Grilled it until the cheese was meltedy and it was fab!!!

IMG00116-20120505-1709.jpg

Maybe next time would sprinkle some parmesan on just for a bit of flavour- babybels don't really taste of much!
I left the pizza cutter in the picture to show how tiny it was- its on a side plate! Lol. (As if I even needed a pizza cutter- just made things as authentic as poss!)

Going to have a go at this tomorrow, got some laughing cow xtr light triangles to go on the top. Thanks for posting Cx

How cute does that pizza look?! Awww :)

Are we allowed to eat Babybel and Laughing Cow Then (light versions)?

How cute does that pizza look?! Awww :)

Are we allowed to eat Babybel and Laughing Cow Then (light versions)?

One a day baby! (If on cruise. Is a tolerated item.)

looks delicious - i'll try one with laughing cow lite.

right making this tomorrow will post the outcome fingers crossed im not a great cook!

right making this tomorrow will post the outcome fingers crossed im not a great cook!

ok forgot abot the pizza promise and i had porridge for breakfast (whoops) so will be making this tomorrow lol xxx

Stumbled across this last night and it served as inspiration for lunch!

After making the galette I popped it under the grill for two minutes then spread toppings on the other side.

For the tomato topping I mixed tomato puree (which I watered down a little so I wouldn't need as much) with chopped onion and dried oregano.
Dotted a few blobs of quark around the pizza, then added chicken and fresh basil.

It was delicious!!

WP_20130920_001.jpgWP_20130920_002.jpg

Yummmmm!

Back