Dukan Restart - For the last time!

specialk

Silver Member
Hi all I am back...

This is part two of the old student nurses blog spot!

Since quitting dukan in December due to illness I thankfully didn't put all my lost weight back on, only 1st, so I don't think I've done too bad.

I am now in day 5 as I started attack on Saturday 14/04/2012, I am 5 days in out of the given 7 on attack, as Dr D was ever so nice to give me a full 7 days!!!! Woo... NOT.

I am having a hellish time on attack this time and I can't wait for it to be over, as when I am in cruise it's back to the gym and I will reach a loss of 10st by x mas hopefully!

So all I can say is welcome to my new blog spot, I apologise for my rambling and enjoy my ride!

Katy c

welcome back K i was just wondering the other day where you had got to :) xx

Yep I'm back with a vengeance!

I have been and bought the exante diet water flavourings to make my water consumption easier. But today just isn't happening I am floundering and so hungry! Not dinner time yet tho :(

K xx

if your hungry eat eat eat ... thats what i do.... sometimes not what i should but when im in the zone and eat loads of dukan friendly foods i lose loads .... this week is looking like a good loss :D

I would normally eat but I didn't take any extra snacks to work with me so I am feeling it now!!! I feel so sick it's unbelievable!

So home time and food I may have steak and eggs, I could do with eating more eggs as I've had none at all and I've been doing it 5 days. Plus they're a good snack!

Hope you are feeling better. Wonder if you could have a low fat protein shake at work? Not good to not eat for a long period of time so it might be a good compromise. I eat a lot of eggs. Love them.

If your nursing is anything like mine was you will not need the gym enough exercise at work lol

Eileen, that's one of my changes I am no longer a student nurse, I quit in December!

Now that I am over my carb withdrawal it's back to the gym!

Welcome back.
It is my second time for me too.
This time I'm doing it for myself.
And I intend to follow CONSO strictly for 1 year and 2 months.

Well, Fianlly back to the laptop, since getting an iPhone ive done everything from that!!!

to say the least i am back, and i have got some renewed energy and determination to lose the 11 stone i want to lose, all though i dont think i will lose it at the rate i want, so i will see where it goes!

as it appears i am over the infection induced vertigo i was suffering so violently from has gone, i have now re instated my gym membership and will be hitting the gym now on an almost daily basis.

i never really know what to post on blogs so come and have a chat and keep me entertained and also you can keep up with me too :)

K

Yahoo all those days of attack were worth it special K - welcome back and enjoy your veggies on cruise!!!! Will keep an eye on your diary! What you up to now?Are you a fully fledged nurse now or have you had a career change? Wouldn't worry if you don't lose your weight as quickly as you hope - I felt the same when I started but forgot to remember that I would feel soooo much better on the diet almost immediately and now with still 1 stone 4 lbs to lose I feel fandabadastic and in no rush whatsoever - mind you that said I did find it very hard to accept that I had STS one week!!! LOL! Cool you are back on the Dukan wagon!

Fantastic loss on attack K, well done, and keep going :clap:

Sarah

Trudy I have indeed took a career change I am now a fully fledged lazy office person!!! Not exactly good but I can now go to the gym as I have just had my induction again. I am hoping that all will be well in my little dukan bubble soon, I'm just struggling to drink the water, all though I am giving it a good go.

Wow big mistake!!!

I trusted someone else to make my dukan muffins, following the recipe, and what a disaster!

Lesson learnt, want something making, make it yourself!

So I've had no breakfasts today and feeling very grumpy now!

Although I have had dinner... I think I resemble a cat now, as everyday I have had 2 large bits or a whole salmon for my lunch, have to say my hair has never felt better for it!

Rant over, well apart from suffering from transition problems...

K xx

CAn anyone enlighten me? On e you've made the 4 days supply of dukan muffins how long do they last as after day 2 I think they go off!

So should I freeze them defrost?

K x

I believe that you can freeze them, they dont last long enough in our house! Caught my OH pinching one the other night. Cx

Back