Dukan Take II - 2nd time lucky!

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
Well, I'm back! Had some horrific things happen in my private life last year and what do you know - I put half of all the weight I'd lost on Dukan back on. However, time has passed and I am now ready to think about me again. So, a long way to go but I know what works for me Dukan and Minimins! Better get a new diary going! Hope you are all doing great, am looking forward to catching up with you all xx

Just looked up my stats - I lost 7st 3lbs in 2011/12. I can do this.

Hey CD!!! Lovely to see you back, im just restarting too, Good luck with the restart xxx

Hey you! Good luck yourself! x

Good luck CD! You can do it :) x

Hey CD, nice to see you. Well done on original weight loss and well done for coming back on and putting the crap behind you and starting a fresh. x

Fantastic to have to have you back CD xxx your a Dukan star already, you can do this you know. Just over a stone to loose....howway....easy peasy compared to what you've already lost..... and remember, bums up heads down , toot toot, positive polly not a negative nellie and of course onwards and dowwards xxx How can you not get that extra gain back off in no time with us lot behind you williing and supporting all the way to tw xxx

:bighug:Ha Ha, thanks for the minimins support - I've missed you all!

Back