Cruise PV dukan

CHRISR

Gold Member
A lovely Saturday morning to you all - ive lost (hate the word lost when it comes to dieting because if you lose something it can always be found again) another - 1 another - 1 and that will be 2 stone gone in 3 months.
I am amazed at how I feel in my head, I am so positive with everything at the moment - im tired yeh with work but its not getting to me, my house and lack of energy to do jobs used to get at me but not anymore. I worried no end about my children (22 & 19) still worry about them but not to the point I get myself worked up and upset. I am lucky I have 2 beautiful children that are very level headed.
I'm finding it hard to explain really but my confidence is much better. Is it just me were my weight was really getting me down because I really did think I had a psychological problem! :(

Does anyone else feel the same or is it only me? :wee:

Thank you minimin friends for helping me get this far - could not have done it without you all :) x

I def think being overweight when you don't feel good about it can make you very depressed - for me it's when trying to pick something to wear for the end - gone are the days of just picking out anything from the wardrobe - nothing fits nicely or looks good anymore :-(

I have chronic back ache - being in daily pain had me in tears to the extent that I choose to go on anti-depressants - whilst they certainly help a lot - least no more bursting into tears any more - they don't shift the negative feel I have about my body - am hoping that will come from within once the weight loss starts to make a difference.

Keep hanging on in there .... I am certain the Dukan diet will work for all that try it - and with the fantastic support here on this board help is at hand to ensure we stay on track :)

Good luck - hope you feel better soon.

I have chronic back ache - being in daily pain had me in tears to the extent that I choose to go on anti-depressants - whilst they certainly help a lot - least no more bursting into tears any more - they don't shift the negative feel I have about my body - am hoping that will come from within once the weight loss starts to make a difference.

Keep hanging on in there .... I am certain the Dukan diet will work for all that try it - and with the fantastic support here on this board help is at hand to ensure we stay on track :)

Good luck - hope you feel better soon.

Hi Teddy67 I feel absolutely fab and never felt so together and motivated. I never got to the point I needed medication but losing 2 stone is enough for me to feel so good what will I feel like when I get to target?:D
yes your right this forum is a great help to anyone especially starting the diet journey. I find it really good to re-read my posts from the beginning. Good luck on your journey too x

Back