Dulcolax on LT

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hi All

I have read a few things about this product and am terrified! I have had a problem for about 3 days and went to pick up something and ducolax was the only thing I remembered from the forum! It is just the standard pills. Can anyone advise the best time to take one? I have never used this sort of treatment before. I have WI tomorrow at 9 so want to be clear for then! I get home from work at 5 tonight. Help!! xx

The first time i took dulcolax it was around 4 in the afternoon and as I was drinking the water it just went right through me. So i take it before i go to bed so that it can work while I am sleeping and when you wake up, likely due to the severe cramps you will go. If you find this to sore on you get senna, it is meant to be a lot easier on your stomach. Hope this helps!

Yes I only take ducolax in emergency senna is much more gentle on stomach. I find you wake up in middle of night with cramps so I take one in the mornings when I know I'll be home during day I find it easier to cope with the cramps during the day

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back