• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dulcolax Perles??

Been having issues "going" all week and in desperation went to the chemist on the way to work this morning..

Just got a tiny bottle of Dulcolax Perles from a very helpful pharmaicist who said they are new and gentler than the regular Dulcolax..didn't think to ask details beyond that

I've opted to take 3 as the dose said 2-4, hopefully I will get the promised relief this evening or tomorrow morning latest..was too keen to get things underway so I can have a trouble free weekend..:)

Though now wondering what to expect..any experiences ? They won't work before this evening hopefully! :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm curious too what is the lemonade diet?

I dont take laxatives at all, in the past I abused them and I stay away from them. I just eat prunes and believe it or not something hot with hot sauce and it does the job everytime. but you know if you are doign a low carb diet if you dont wat enough veggies and drink water that sometimes happen.

I eat loads of green leafy vegs, the best one is spinach. Broccolli is also good.
Please enlighten me too, what is the lemonade diet?

Jim, I was on cambridge but we weren't allowed lemonade or any fizzy drinks?????.... am now on atkins. I've never been a fan of fizzy drinks anyway..:) was just curious as never heard of it before...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim TFR 100% 2
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Atkins Diet 11
Atkins Diet 1